Exposure = Corn Flakes

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
She probably pours it into a cup and says to her self "there is no way i am drinking that"
SHe then eats her food and sends it down the drain.

She probably pours it into a cup and says to her self "there is no way i am drinking that"
SHe then eats her food and sends it down the drain.

My granny's hardcore. She's like a female version of Ronald Regan except for the dead part. (May he rest in peace.) She doesn't eat that Corn Flakes crap. She has good 'ol fashion eggs and bacon. She's a real American...

nice post Sean,

good to see goofy, steerpike and yourself tempest.

maybe you guys just get bad cornflakes there. the ones i ate were fine. crunchy and delicious. maybe it's because they don't sell lucky charms and apple whatevers here i have nothing to compare them to.

hey tempest do you have any new stuff on the way, in the pipes.

by the way good to see you kept the same screen names. makes it easier to identify people who you know have something legitimately knowledgeable to add.

cheers

nice post Sean,

good to see goofy, steerpike and yourself tempest.

maybe you guys just get bad cornflakes there. the ones i ate were fine. crunchy and delicious. maybe it's because they don't sell lucky charms and apple whatevers here i have nothing to compare them to.

hey tempest do you have any new stuff on the way, in the pipes.

by the way good to see you kept the same screen names. makes it easier to identify people who you know have something legitimately knowledgeable to add.

cheers

Why would he put his new stuff in a pipe?

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
I didn't even get Corn Flakes. I got the cheap imitation Wheat Flakes that came in the branded, oversized garbage bag. I despise my childhood.

Anyway, fantastic thread Sean!

Sep 1, 2007
I enjoyed the read, mainly because for the creative use of an analogy. You'll make these underground conversations that much more interesting. Glad to see ya here Sean.

-Dave T. Wiltrout-

Sep 1, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
Great post Sean!

Now for the truly diabolical question of the day....Do Frosted Flakes (Tony the Tiger) qualify as Corn Flakes? Because they are pretty damn tasty once in awhile if you can eat them quick enough before they turn into soggy cardboard.

--Jim

Sep 2, 2007
...and their simple-minded attempts at being cool will be forgotten as they pursue sports or women...
Have you actually seen and heard these nerds that are exposing? Honestly, Sean, I think the women and sports teams of this world are quite safe.

Interesting comparison, I don't fully agree but I can see where you are coming from. I think exposure will die off but not by itself, it will be due to one persistent person doing a whole lot of work for a whole lot of something not really worth it.

Exposure doesn't bother me much.

Sep 3, 2007
The analogy was great but I'm going to have to stick up for Corn Flakes. I'm not sticking up for the exposure monkey's but I feel a strong desire to stick up for Corn Flakes. As many of you guys know, I'm a professional athlete. I can't eat nutritional cankersores like chocolate covered cookie crunch. Perhaps I'm one of those old people but I enjoy Corn Flakes and think they have a bad rap by their many dressed up relatives. The fanciness of cocoa crispies is all fluff and fodder. Give me a bowl of Total anytime.

Nothing tastes as good as healthy feels.

John

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results