Where to purchase Stigmata online other than Ellusionist?

Nov 25, 2007
This post has been edited, thanks to all of the awesome and uber cool magic kiddos here at Theory11. Your advice and professionalism regarding my many postings here on this site has been invaluable....

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Just create a new account or contact customer support because Stigmata is an Ellusionist exclusive. Meaning no other site can carry it.

-Dave-

Nov 25, 2007
This post has been edited, thanks to all of the awesome and uber cool magic kiddos here at Theory11. Your advice and professionalism regarding my many postings here on this site has been invaluable....

Aos

Mar 6, 2008
stigmata is quite gross
its a decent old effect
but all of the trailers lie to you
they claim a name of the person they were thinking about appears on your arm
but they fail to mention a chunk of the routine where the spectator has to first write down that name on a piece of paper for some reason...

Nov 25, 2007

Sep 1, 2007
Bernard,

To answer your question, no at the present time I don't perform any flourishes, but I'm willing to learn and am going to do so. Thank God for Chris's TOOC. I Love it, and Sybil looks flippin sweet, can't wait to learn that. :D
That's great try learning Jordan Lapping's Ohh La La La and Sybilism those are also great variation cuts from the original Sybil:cool:
-Peace

Mar 29, 2008
stigmata is quite gross
its a decent old effect
but all of the trailers lie to you
they claim a name of the person they were thinking about appears on your arm
but they fail to mention a chunk of the routine where the spectator has to first write down that name on a piece of paper for some reason...

thats an awsome effect, i sent a guy running out of the room thinking i was doing some kind of voodoo. There was like 15 people there and they were all like wtf.....
wish i had a cam with me.

Aos

Mar 6, 2008
thats an awsome effect, i sent a guy running out of the room thinking i was doing some kind of voodoo. There was like 15 people there and they were all like wtf.....
wish i had a cam with me.

that is the definition of anecdotal evidence

personally i dont like the effect

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results