Thread Thru Eye

Sep 1, 2007
on Theory11.
Hey guys,
Most of you have probably seen the trick where the magician pulls a piece of thread through their eye. I first saw this effect in season 1 of Criss Angel's Mindfreak, and later saw a clip on YouTube where Wayne Houchin performed it as well. This (trick?) looks so crazy real I had to ask myself, "Is it...?" I mean, there are canals through the nasal and sinus cavity that WOULD allow something to pass through...

I mean, is this a trick or a stunt? How would you even begin to practice this?

[This is NOT meant to be exposure- but if it is, then go ahead and delete this thread.]

-Matt

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
Wayne Houchin made this effect called thread, found as an easter-egg on Indecent. Pretty cool actually.
My guess that Criss Angel used Wayne's effect because well, it wouldn't be the first time. (Sinful)
I don't think anyone's certain that Wayne will release it, but were leaning towards yes.

Sep 1, 2007
on Theory11.
Wayne Houchin made this effect called thread, found as an easter-egg on Indecent. Pretty cool actually.
My guess that Criss Angel used Wayne's effect because well, it wouldn't be the first time. (Sinful)
I don't think anyone's certain that Wayne will release it, but were leaning towards yes.

Really... I own Indecent and I remember threads here and there about easter eggs, but I can't quite recall where it was found, on what DVD and all that. I might have seen it on YouTube, or it might have been that easter egg. Either way, this effect looks
Un.Real.

Sep 11, 2007
Houston TX
I felt in love with this trick, I think it has to be one of the strongest effect you can perform I dont even come close to understand how someone could create something like this is unreal, Im not trying to sound like a rich guy but i would pay top dollar for this trick is just so amazing thats why W:H is my idol and my hero

waynehouchin

theory11 artist
Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Chico, CA
www.waynehouchin.com

Correct! Criss Angel contacted me about "Thread" in 2005 - that along with Sinful were a couple of the things that I contributed to his first season. As to whether or not I am planning on releasing Thread - someday :)

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
Correct! Criss Angel contacted me about "Thread" in 2005 - that along with Sinful were a couple of the things that I contributed to his first season. As to whether or not I am planning on releasing Thread - someday :)

Alright! Good to hear your releasing it!
I thought that Criss got that trick from you.
Weren't you one of Criss's consultants once?

Anyway, I'll be looking forward to seeing more material from you Wayne.

-DannyT

James Wise Magic

Elite Member
Dec 28, 2007
Hey guys,
Most of you have probably seen the trick where the magician pulls a piece of thread through their eye. I first saw this effect in season 1 of Criss Angel's Mindfreak, and later saw a clip on YouTube where Wayne Houchin performed it as well. This (trick?) looks so crazy real I had to ask myself, "Is it...?" I mean, there are canals through the nasal and sinus cavity that WOULD allow something to pass through...

I mean, is this a trick or a stunt? How would you even begin to practice this?

[This is NOT meant to be exposure- but if it is, then go ahead and delete this thread.]

-Matt

No it's a trick. I already know how to do it. It's pretty easy really. But it hurts like a mother.

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
No it's a trick. I already know how to do it. It's pretty easy really. But it hurts like a mother.

Oh please let's not have this thread fall prey to the "I know how to do it" syndrome.

You know a way how to do it. Not the way he does it.

Just saying that from knowing some of Waynes other effects, anything he releases is safe.

Now with that being said...Thread makes my eyes water just watching it. Stuff dealing with the eyes tends to make me cringe :p

-ThrallMind

Sep 1, 2007
on Theory11.
Ha ha... I can't even imagine Thread being a "trick..."
It looks so darn REAL!
If I were Wayne, I'd be hesitant to let that one go...

Wayne, just thought I'd tell you:
You're a genius.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results