Dmagic
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Haha, yeah, btw, I just saw your videos, for some strange reason I cant see the second video but the first one left me awe-struck, you are amasing man, your deals were superb and the false shuffle were pretty good, my only concern would be the "up the ladder" sequence, it is kinda short and you kinda let us follow the packets, just make it a little longer ;).
    hey dude, I havent had time to check the vids, my internet is slow as He## and im having a hard time trying to see videos, let me fix that and Ill inmediatly see them, take care friend :).
    haha, its ok, she and i weren't ever really that close anyway. Plus im really close with my other g-ma and she's really supportive. haha and yes its more time to practice
    haha, yeah, she doesn't really talk to me anymore and im not allowed in the house. if i come with my family to visit i have to wait outside. she's very religious.
    Perfect faros? I really have no experience with them, I usually use the normal faro's...Why the question?
    hey, I actually remember this video, that's why when I saw that you were going to perform collectors again I was like "Dmagic sure has the top shot down by now" then I saw it and I was like wtf! I always have high expectations when I see your videos, obviously, I voted for you.
    i think its $175
    and also renting a hotel room since its a 3 day event so a bit more than $175 all together
    you should call up Dorian if you want to go; he knows all about it

anyways it'll be on June 11th, 12th, & 13th

heres more info on it : http://www.bamagic.com/
    hi, one of the rules for our "Color Changes" Battle says: No gimmicks...i have a question now...do u know the ultragaff deck? can i do color changes with it? or better with one card that is in it? or is that a gimmick?
    The color change i wanna perform is a classical window color change...
    i just wanna ask for ur permission ;)
    voted for you buddy, btw, could you post a comment in my thread and tell me what you think?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results