LukeDancy
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Haha yeah. It doesn't get hot in Charlotte, just humid, which is worse :D Well Luke, i look forward to your videos as of right now, your my new favorite magician :)
    Hi guys, it's time to run out the door to start shooting again but I wanted to drop in here. V..thanks for the welcome it's good to be here. Jack I'm from a small town called Huntersville which is exit 23..pretty much right before Lake Norman.

Living out here makes me miss the grass and trees but not the humidity.

Later guys!

l u k e
    Luke, your from Charlotte North Carolina?!!?!?

I am too! I freaked out when you said it.

Where did you live specifically. I live in Charlotte by the "Arboretum".
    Hey,

Great to see you around the forums!

Great roundtable discussion and I love your personality...you seem like a really cool and awesome guy!

Hope to hear from you in advance,

V.
    Hey guys, just checking in here after a day of shooting season 5. Cliff..yeah man Mike is a good guy and I like his stuff! Z-magic..Justin altered one of my effects so he decided to still give me credit when naming the new version. I'm actually doing an impromptu version that I came up with all the time now. Mini..it's good to be here man..I'm looking forward to what's around the corner.

l u k e
    Hey, Luke,

I believe you know a friend and mentor of mine from up around Raleigh, Mike Casey. Mike's been telling me about your work for a while man.

Hope you are well,
    C
    I was curious what the history is behind the effect Justin Miller has entitled "Miller Cases Dancy"? Why did he call it that?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results