Andrei
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Wow.. Shadow782 is in the corps with me, and when he told me you were in AFJROTC, I had to see for myself... I am also on Rifle Team, unlike shadow who switched to the sword team this year...
    Ha, I was in the Rifle Drill Team for 3 years, we took state a few times in the course of those years. I still have my championship ring with me. I was also the commander for our school's physical fitness team which competed in state. I took the team to second place and took state in the individual competition for top male in 2007 and 2008.

-Andrei Jikh
    I'm a Technical Sergeant at the moment XD So I have to call you Colonel Jikh now, huh? So what exhibition team were you in?
    Nice! I have a long history with the JROTC Air Force branch. In the video I wore captain rank, though I made it to C/Lt.Col...still...3 stripes look much better than 2. How about yourself?

-Andrei Jikh
    That is awesome dude! I'm in it too, in case you havent guessed. What branch of JROTC were you in?
    Hey thanks for the kind words, I definately was in JROTC for all 4 years of my high school career.

-Andrei Jikh
    Hey man, I was just watching the Propaganda trailer (sick job btw, im a huge fan of flashy manipulations) and i saw that on the collar of your jacket you were wearing two Cadet Captain ranks.... Were you ever in AFJROTC?
    hey man,
    you said a while ago that you'd post a list of the moves you did in "The'me" Are you still going to?
    That guy looks pretty weird if you ask me, but none the less cool avatar! It's NIIIICE hah.

-Andrei Jikh
    hei Andrei, thought i'd drop by and show you my kick ass avatar. Look familiar ;)?

Gustav
    cant belive that andrei the awsoe flourisher did the video editing for RIOT YOU HAVE MY R-E-S-P-E-C-T
    for hat great work andrei
    Hey,
    First off, I'm a huge fan of your work and I really like your style.
    I'm doing a create-your-own magazine project for school, and I was wondering if I could do an interview with you for one of the articles? The magazine isn't going to be published, It'll just be turned into the teacher for a grade. I'd like you to consider it, as it would be realy cool to have an interview from a pro in the field in my magazine.
    Thanks for your time.
    Hah yea Sean no problem feel free to use it. Living with the t11 crew is pretty sweet, considering I'm only about 2 minutes away. Happy Halloween man!

-AJ
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results