★★★★★ // {bulletin} // :: PROPAGANDA ★★★★★

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 8, 2008
England
If only it was change...
Still I haven't really had time to search around, so I'm guessing and stating the obvious, Andrei and DM? FLourishing dvd.

When do we find out?

-S

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
Guys i will say once more:

ITS NOT A DVD!!!!!

So stop guessing its a dvd. We've guessed dvds hundred of time and then Andrei says himself that not one of those guesses were even close. So stop saying its a new dvd cuz its not.

My guess is that its a new artist. I have my fingers crossed for Richard Sanders (although i dont think he was ever in the military).

Jan 31, 2008
Guys i will say once more:

ITS NOT A DVD!!!!!

So stop guessing its a dvd. We've guessed dvds hundred of time and then Andrei says himself that not one of those guesses were even close. So stop saying its a new dvd cuz its not.

My guess is that its a new artist. I have my fingers crossed for Richard Sanders (although i dont think he was ever in the military).

This thread is funny. A brick of Jerry's Fuggets says it a collab dvd with Andrei and D=M. All the clues point to D-M and Andrei.... don't believe me? Check out the pics and vids (go to decknique there's a thread titled propoganda in cardisty discussion with the hidden vid links) and still, why the hell would T11 hype up the new artist so much?! Look at the newest one (I don't even know his name which shows how little T11 hyped him up for a change)

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
The final clue has been posted as of 11:00am EST this morning. Find it and be among the first. It all begins tomorrow night at 11.

+ open.your.eyes

Sep 1, 2007
Remember the number 13, showing up in the form of XIII.

We all thought it meant a date of release. Now that JB has said it all begins tomorrow, 13 has a new possible meaning.

The artist page features only 12 individuals, add one more gets you XIII.

We shall see.

Jan 19, 2008
I am guessing a new type of deck like helicopter or army or w/e, which you can only get with the collab DVD with DM and Andrei plus this new member? Daniel Garcia?

Sep 1, 2007
Katie said something about being Santa, so its most likely a product of some sort.

I don't think dm would travel all the way to the us just to make a collab video. If they did make a collab, odds are they filmed other stuff too.

Jan 19, 2008
Found last clue! Something to do with stand up magic??? Makes no sence...must be a deck with new artist invented by these 3 artits DM, Andrei, Danny Garcia...The Propaganda deck. Also diff styles of decks like D D. Army Helicopter etc styles of backs. Possibly new dvd aswell??

Sep 30, 2008
Pittsburgh
I am guessing a new type of deck like helicopter or army or w/e, which you can only get with the collab DVD with DM and Andrei plus this new member? Daniel Garcia?

I got it. An Army of Daniel Madisons and Andries are going to take over theory11 with a new deck

Found last clue! Something to do with stand up magic??? Makes no sence...must be a deck with new artist invented by these 3 artits DM, Andrei, Danny Garcia...The Propaganda deck. Also diff styles of decks like D D. Army Helicopter etc styles of backs. Possibly new dvd aswell??

I still say that it's a new deck and DG.

Haha, look at the trend I started. :p

I actually think it's the Wire. JB made it sound like an event by saying it all begins tomorrow. For some reason I don't feel like it's a new product (besides a 1 on 1). I could be wrong though

And the stars have to have something do do with this. Possibly 5 events taking place. 5 different things happening.

-Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results