★★★★★ // {bulletin} // :: PROPAGANDA ★★★★★

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 18, 2008
CA
open.your.eyes

lol.. at this point i don't even care if i have to wait another month or two before this "thing" comes out. I have already found a bunch of the pics and the vids. I am sure what ever THeory11 is putting out, it's going to be fantastic.

Jul 26, 2008
NJ
I think I found something interesting that may or may not have to do with this: On Daniel Madison's site, under the news section, there is only "Diabolus enim et alii daemones a Deo quidem natura creati sunt boni, sed ipsi per se facti sunt mali," a quote from Montague Summers' The Vampire.

I will mix up the translation; you guys must open.your.eyes. to find out the rest. "Devil in fact and alii daemones a deo indeed nature creator are boni , but very very himself artificial are mali."

cerca.trova

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 26, 2008
NJ
I think I found something interesting that may or may not have to do with this: On Daniel Madison's site, under the news section, there is only "Diabolus enim et alii daemones a Deo quidem natura creati sunt boni, sed ipsi per se facti sunt mali," a quote from Montague Summers' The Vampire.

I will mix up the translation; you guys must open.your.eyes. to find out the rest. "Devil in fact and alii daemones a deo indeed nature creator are boni , but very very himself artificial are mali."

cerca.trova

Does this help?

And if you haven't found anything at all, I'll give you a couple pictures I found.

mmmmmm....carp

Oops! I meant to say " A common name for various freshwater fish of the family Cyprinidae, a very large group of fish originally from Eurasia and southeast Asia. Some consider all cyprinid fishes carp and the family Cyprinidae itself is often known as the carp family. In colloquial use, however, carp usually refers only to several larger cyprinid species such as Cyprinus carpio (common carp), Carassius carassius (Crucian carp), Ctenopharyngodon idella (grass carp), Hypophthalmichthys molitrix (silver carp), and Hypophthalmichthys nobilis (bighead carp). Carp have long been an important food fish to humans, as well as popular ornamental fishes (see koi and goldfish). As a result, carp have been introduced to various locations, though with mixed results!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results