★★★★★ // {bulletin} // :: PROPAGANDA ★★★★★

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 16, 2008
In the not to distant future
after many hours wasted on photoshop, i have been able to see a reflection off the piece of metal. the image is very blurry. but it leaves me with enough info to solve this once and for all. if its not to strange to ask but could someone pm the last picture or a link please. i am solving pieces of the puzzle from what the picture does not show us. you have to find the image within the image. that my friends is cerca trova.
owned.
cheers, tally-ho

Jan 19, 2008
Hmm just looked at the last picture and there is a coin! In other pictures there are cards...Defently a project possibly with a new deck. Does DM do coins? This is going to be a book/download if not dvd. I also remember DM saying he has more projects that will be released thru T11...So its a project. And in another thread R3man said DM has been very busy latly...just on a deck of cards? I dont think soo....

And anther point this is propaganda...It could be 2 seperate projects one from DM and one from Andrei(like his flourishing dvd) and trying to lead us away from that. It IS propaganda!

Another point to emphizie that 2 seperate projects is AAndrei is in Las vegas for a while now (you see him in vids like Saturday nught contest etc, with JB) and DM is in UK with his hunger thing.

Jan 19, 2008
Use the numbers to find the truth...121208...December 12th 2008 (already said before)

13 is the 13th artist or project, as the trilogy was not orignialy T11.

If it is an artist im stumped...well my only guess is B smith, as Jason England wouldnt do this i dont think...and Danny Garcia would have its own hype story.

If it is a project, Andrei said it was not a dvd but that could be "only propaganda" and it still is. If he is truthful it could be a book of some sort.

Just talking it out...

Jan 19, 2008
Doesn't Propaganda mean to lie about something to the mass public? I'm guessing that this entire thing is pointless and JB is just trying to manipulate us like puppets.

Thats true and im starting to think along those lines...they wouldnt have done it for nothing, but anything they have said so far about it not being a dvd could be wrong and propaganda (mass lie)

D

Deleted member 2755

One person will win the ultimate prize;
The secret is merely to open.your.eyes

I can't tell if your trying to leave hints or throw people off.:rolleyes:

Anyway, believe me when I say that T11 wouldn't just "mess with people's heads" and make up this whole thing.:p

-Doug

J

Joseph C

I'm going with Doug Mackenzie is the XIIIth artist and he's going to have a coin video released.

(I typed all of this with my eyes closed. Thought I'd miss some keys, didn't yosufsphpvp?)

Jan 19, 2008
This is driving me crazy!! And im so tired...guess il just have to wait til tomorow to find out! 11pm est propaganda will be released...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results