★★★★★ // {bulletin} // :: PROPAGANDA ★★★★★

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 2755

Hey guys. The majority of the people here know what they are doing, but there are several people who have no clue where to even look and just want people to PM them all the information.:rolleyes: So I'm gonna put up ONE of the pictures here for you all to see.

cerca120208.jpg

VOILA! This was one of the first hidden pictures. These pictures can be found anywhere. You really need to look to find these pictures. And I mean LOOK. Maybe even at the page's source code. There may be little hints there. This specific photo may or may not have been found in a certain someone's artist page's code. ;) These pictures can be scattered. They can be on the tricks page or maybe the artist page.

Don't think that the clues as to what PROPAGANDA really is, is just pictures. Maybe videos as well... Maybe there are hints in the pictures that can help you figure out where to go next.

Hope I helped everyone out a little.

Check.The.Source

Cerca Trova :)

-Doug

Sep 1, 2007
USA
Hey guys. The majority of the people here know what they are doing, but there are several people who have no clue where to even look and just want people to PM them all the information.:rolleyes: So I'm gonna put up ONE of the pictures here for you all to see.

cerca120208.jpg

VOILA! This was one of the first hidden pictures. These pictures can be found anywhere. You really need to look to find these pictures. And I mean LOOK. Maybe even at the page's source code. There may be little hints there. This specific photo may or may not have been found in a certain someone's artist page's code. ;) These pictures can be scattered. They can be on the tricks page or maybe the artist page.

Don't think that the clues as to what PROPAGANDA really is, is just pictures. Maybe videos as well... Maybe there are hints in the pictures that can help you figure out where to go next.

Hope I helped everyone out a little.

Check.The.Source

Cerca Trova :)

-Doug

Ah... learning my grasshopper ... XD

Sep 30, 2008
Pittsburgh
Okay I'm going to go out on a limb and say it's a new deck of cards advertised by a certain artist. That would be sweet

Edit:

Wow Doug, I just found everything thanks to you. :)

-Kevin

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 13, 2008
In the second video you see Daniel Madison. It shows tatoos and his full body against the sun. You also see his hair lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results