★★★★★ // {bulletin} // :: PROPAGANDA ★★★★★

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 10, 2007
Texas
I believe it's the move where you spin a card on your finger tip like a basketball. Looks cool.

I believe it's called a "padidle" or something like that
I found it in the Encyclopedia of Playing Card Flourishes.
and there are some performance vids on youtube.

@adjones & Kevin
Oh..... (stands in shame -_-')

Woot! Third image! EDIT: Or second... I'm confusing myself. :)

Has anybody found secret images? I don't know if these were from a previous contest so I would like to collab and see.

Thanks!

EDIT: I hate to brag, but I've found a pretty big clue... which I'm sure others have found. However, if it's alright, I'll just give a little teeny clue:

Check the artists pages... look closely. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
When did he say it was a DVD? I don't think he's the only one making assumptions. :rolleyes:

*Sigh* You're new at this whole debating thing aren't you?

4757joshua2 said:
We don't know if this...

Did you see the "we"? I was addressing all of you. The following is a series of quotes from various people in this thread.

a bunch of people said:
...teaching it as a bonus on the dvd.

...Andrei's dvd.

...Andrei's dvd.

...The product will definitely rock.

Heck, you don't even know if it's a product. Also, there is already another thread about "propaganda the new DVD from t11!" somewhere.

Try paying close attention to the wording of my posts from now on.

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
The Padidle is spinning a card on your finger and then moving your hand in a circular motion in order to keep it spinning for a long time. It is not Jerry's or Andrei's move. The concept of spinning an object on a stick-like object has been around for a long time. Ex. Basketball spins, spinning plate on sticks, etc.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Did you see the "we"? I was addressing all of you.[

That's funny, because I could have swore you quoted MagicDavid. Usually when you quote somebody, that means you're talking to them, unless you say, "This is directed towards everybody"... which you failed to do. :confused:

Heck, you don't even know if it's a product. Also, there is already another thread about "propaganda the new DVD from t11!" somewhere.

But David didn't say anything about DVDs. :confused:

Try paying close attention to the wording of my posts from now on.

Try paying closer attention to what you type from now on.

Oh, and by the way- this post was directed towards EVERYBODY, even though I directly quoted Josh. :rolleyes:

I'm going to take Kevin's advice and take the high road- I'm done arguing. I think everybody here would agree with me, and you're just some 14 year old kid trying to look all cool on a forum. If you want to continue this through PM, that's fine, but I won't continue to clutter the thread with useless posts.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Guys, let's stop the arguement/debate, and just accept the fact that I'm always the winner ^^

Fine, what prize do you want from me this time?

[quote="magicdavid']Yeah he did quote me....... [/quote]

I know. And I took a screenshot just in case he realizes what a fool he's making of himself and tries to edit the post to make it looks like he's right. But really guys, let's keep the arguments to PMs from now on, I would feel bad if I got this thread locked.

That's funny, because I could have swore you quoted MagicDavid. Usually when you quote somebody, that means you're talking to them,

What can I say? I like to break the mold.

unless you say, "This is directed towards everybody"... which you failed to do. :confused:

Not in so many words, but yeah, I did.

Now just for fun:
Jamal is right, that isn't Jerrys move. And Andrei has said he's planning on teaching it as a bonus on the dvd. Its called the Padidle, and its been around for decades.

I believe Paul Onraet has the longest consistent Padidle on video, clocking in at what I remember to be around 4 minutes.

Stop making assumptions and acting like they are fact. We don't even know if it is a product!

Anyhow, sorry for the confusion guys.

D

Deleted member 2755

When hell freezes over.

Anyhow, I don't think it'll be the Andrei DVD. Mr. Bay did say that it was going to be something new that they hadn't talked about before.

Well if you think about it, Andrei's DVD was never talked about. We just kind of knew it was happening.... The possibility of a DVD with both Madison AND Andrei was also never talked about and is pretty unexpected.

Who knows? Maybe its something completely different or a combination of this stuff...

As for the prize.... Who the heck knows if there even is one! :p Gotta love all the secret stuff on the site.

-Doug

Dec 10, 2007
Texas
You guys can't assume anything!
You can't assume it's gonna be a DVD!
You can't assume it's gonna be a 1 on 1!
You can't assume it's gonna be a Padidle!
You can't assume I'm Eugene!
You can't assume he'll teach it!
You can't assume that's Andrei!
You can't assume that's even a real person!
You can't assume that he's holding a card!
You can't assume that, that's even a REAL card!
You can't assume that it was the REAL JB that posted this thread!
You can't assume it's Johnathan Bayme!
You can't assume that this is Theory11!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results