★★★★★ // {bulletin} // :: PROPAGANDA ★★★★★

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 30, 2008
hmmm...notice that the spinning card could be a propeller. Andrei is in a heli. Any relation to a helicopter?

Was Andrei ever in the army?

Never mind. All this hype is PROPAGANDA for the next project.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Yeah, we'll know what it is when we know what it is. If you have time to sit around and think about this stuff you've got waaaaay too much time on your hands.

And a teenager who sits in front of his computer nagging about other people trying to have a little fun, while playing with his deck... DOESN'T have too much time on his hands? Lighten up a little bit.

villusionist

Elite Member
Jun 1, 2008
Its got to be something with andrei and daniel madison, both their artist pages have extra pictures (barcode and tattoo)
The only other thing I found, that might not have been mentioned yet, is the "No Evidence. Only Propaganda." statement meaning "open" using the capitals idea. Just my 2 cents.

Dec 10, 2007
Texas
1.) Andrei is the only person we know who can do that flourish AND get mentioned by JB
2.) Well, Andrei is in the color guard or something like that... I'm guessing they would wear a uniform.

I think Cerca Trova is the new word for "Hype"
but that's just me

And a teenager who sits in front of his computer nagging about other people trying to have a little fun, while playing with his deck... DOESN'T have too much time on his hands? Lighten up a little bit.

First: I was joking. Second: If "playing" with one's deck is a waste of time then no one here has any life at all. Third: Maybe I do have too much time on my hands, but that doesn't mean that you don't. Fourth: Nagging would be repeated, I only said it once. Fifth: Maybe you need to lighten up a bit? Geaz...

Anyway, did anyone notice the letters J and E? Maybe Jason England!

Sep 30, 2008
Pittsburgh
I'm going to say that it's a 1 on 1 with Andrei teaching the that flourish. Something different.

And now it obviously has to have something to do with the 5 stars in the title.

-Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results