★★★★★ // {bulletin} // :: PROPAGANDA ★★★★★

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 17, 2008
Aight so they are on a tar mat with a guy in a army uniforme wielle he is spinning a card on his fingure(looks kind of like he is in a helicopter or something.

Take it easy,

Indiana.C

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
any else notice the capitalization of two letters for no apparent reason and the strange order they are in. Detail More. ...... D...M.... hmmm could be something, dunno

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
gotta be andrei's dvd. LAST BUT NOT LEAST. he's the last artist added, the last one to come out with a product. Yep, last but DEFINITELY not least.

Jun 7, 2008
DC area
www.youtube.com
The month is 12, but our year is far from over.

Detail More .

Just yet.

No Evidence. Only Propaganda.

cerca/Trova

_

Something is up with the wording with the first thing i just don't know what

the second one has D and M capitalized

third the J is capitalized for no reason

The E and P are capitalized

The C is not capitalized, there is a slash, and the T is capitalized

there is a underscore that is hidden because it is black

Nov 30, 2007
The time now is 11:11:11. The month is 12, but our year is far from over. We saved one Detail More for last; but not least. And we have not disclosed details Just yet. We have not mentioned it. Today, the curtain begins to be lifted. Look around you.

No Evidence. Only Propaganda.

The clues begin now. cerca/Trova...
_

Also just a quick thing about the capitalization. Why would "and" start a sentence. They probably made it start a sentence so it could be capitalized and make A and J capitalized in the sentence. Maybe a new song from Ali and AJ...i'm feeling it. But in all seriousness maybe it is a combined project from Daniel Madison (Details More) and Andrei Jikh. Stay classy.

Sep 2, 2007
My thepory: It was earlier announced that Andrei's DVD will be a 2 DVD set I'm pretty sure. SO I think that they will be called; ERvidence and propaganda.

Sep 1, 2007
Definently Andrei's dvd. I hope it releases before Christmas though, I wanna get it so bad!

Propaganda is a bit of a strange name if you ask me. Why name something a dvd after something that has to do with one of the worst wars ever? I can see what angle their going for, but I'm not really diggin the name.

If only you guys saw some of the stuff thats going to be on this thing. If you thought the'me was good, you ain't see nothin yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results