★★★★★ // {bulletin} // :: PROPAGANDA ★★★★★

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 16, 2008
In the not to distant future
if you make anagrams out of each sentence... When Site Omit.A Freebase Horrify Hint Rumors Ovum To.A Aided Eleven Stow A Tolerable Front Utmosts. A Adjudicated Ed Elevenths Its Only Stows.A Ed Twentieth Move In On.A Cabbed Ed Fee Hinting Lit Tryouts To_Okay Loud On Our.Novice Need. Analogy And Prop.Bounce Lengthwise.Crave Actor.
or maybe i have too much time on my hands

Sep 1, 2007
Jamal is right, that isn't Jerrys move. And Andrei has said he's planning on teaching it as a bonus on the dvd. Its called the Padidle, and its been around for decades.

I beleive Paul Onraet has the longest consistent Padidle on video, clocking in at what I remember to be around 4 minutes.

middle-finger.jpg

sending a message...hope it's not too harsh and offensive

Where'd you find that image? That's not the one we saw in the picture. EDIT: Nevermind, sorry, the attached image and the e-mail image are different.

PS. Those three upward arrows stand for Sergeant, which is pretty high up in the military standings. I don't think any of the current artists are military officers, so a new artist perhaps? It's possible they rented a uniform and a vehicle, but still... just my 2 cents... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 30, 2008
Why are they advetising a project whose name hasn't even been announced? TOOC hasn't even been released yet and they are now hyping up this?

David

Sep 30, 2008
Pittsburgh
Where'd you find that image? That's not the one we saw in the picture.

PS. Those three upward arrows stand for Sergeant, which is pretty high up in the military standings. I don't think any of the current artists are military officers, so a new artist perhaps? It's possible they rented a uniform and a vehicle, but still... just my 2 cents... :)

photoshop.

Dec 10, 2007
Texas
It's one of those old moves like chalier cut I think. You have to ask andrei or check the EOPCF. I'm too lazy do do it:eek:

I checked the EOPCF, but that proves my point. Then again, you could be right because jerry never credited himself for the move. So i stand corrected. thanks

Sep 30, 2008
Stop making assumptions and then acting like they are fact. We don't know if this will be a DVD. I could be something entirely different for all you or I know.

What assumptions? When did I say or act like it was a fact? And when did I say anything about dvds?????

David

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results