'09 Conventions

Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone knew of some conventions this next year that are over here near the east coast.

The only one I currently know of thats even close is Magi-fest in Ohio. I've been to The Twin City convention but there has been no news at to if there will be another twin city this year.

So are there some others?

Thanks,
C

Yes! Magi-Whirl 2009!!

It's going to be awesome! Some of the lecturers as of now include Paul Green, Jeff Mcbride, and Justin Miller has hinted that he'll be lecturing too! Not only that, but they also put on an incredible evening Gala show!

Tickets are $50 right now, and the date is April 17-19. The dealer room is always packed, and I've always had a blast.

magi-whirl.blogspot.com for more info. :)

Yes! Magi-Whirl 2009!!

It's going to be awesome! Some of the lecturers as of now include Paul Green, Jeff Mcbride, and Justin Miller has hinted that he'll be lecturing too! Not only that, but they also put on an incredible evening Gala show!

Tickets are $50 right now, and the date is April 17-19. The dealer room is always packed, and I've always had a blast.

magi-whirl.blogspot.com for more info. :)

WOW! Thanks for posting that, man. I am going to look into this for sure. If I can make it we've got to meet up, Steve :)

C

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results