1-on-1 // d+M's ReBeL

Sep 1, 2007
half baked move
waste of money

Do you have a reason why you think that way? I personally think It's a pretty sweet looking move. Once I get more experienced with cardistry/flourishing, I'll probably look into this or some of D+M's other stuff.

Aos

Mar 6, 2008
because it does nothing
it clearly looks unfinished
what kind of a product is that
also im biased since im not a big fan of cardistry

Sep 1, 2007
Then it's probably not a smart thing to make comments like the one you did if you're not a fan of cardistry. I'm not trying to tell you what do to, but you should probably back up your opinions when you say things like that.

Aos

Mar 6, 2008
no i find it cool
i practice a lot at doing one handed cuts to develop my hands
i think single handed cuts give the best workout
i always have a deck of cards with me and do rev. erdnase and kryptonites and octopus cuts
im quite a big fan
but not big enough to buy half of a good flourish
i guess thats what im trying to say

Dec 3, 2007
Big name artist?? What?
I never even heard of him until Theory 11 started hyping him.
And don't start a response with the words "Well in so-and-so's country"
I'm talking about here in this country.

Hehe just because YOU never heard of him, doesnt mean he isnt a well known magican and card-artist.

Mar 10, 2008
amen

yeah, theory11 did not hype Daniel Madison. i knew him long before i knew theory11. and I am here in THIS nation's capital. but i have to agree, that rebel, does not seem a lot. but i liked it personally. i find it really hard to learn flourishes, but with rebel, i practiced a lot and i almost have it down. it's not perfect 100% of the time.. but pretty close.

and finally, i dont think you need to pay if you can learn it by watching it. there really is no point in spending money you don't need to. if you can learn in by watching it enough times, then, it's not fast enough. ;)

yeah, i see nothing wrong with it. i mean, i'm stupid. i can't learn by watching it a bajillion times, but if you can good for you. save money. and BUY something else.

Hehe just because YOU never heard of him, doesnt mean he isnt a well known magican and card-artist.

Yeah... I'm sure that you have all of his books and videos...Whats that? He doesn't have any out? Hmmmm. Well perhaps you have been to one of his live performances... What? None of those either? And I AM talking about in this country as this is where hes being hyped. Just because a web site puts him up for all to see doesn't make him the greatest thing since air-cushion finish.

Had YOU heard of him before Theory 11 put him up? I don't expect an honest answer to that question by the way. He puts out ONE one-on one.. That wasn't very good according to most of what I've read here, And now hes a "mad pro" card artist.

All that and quite frankly, The dude looks like he crawled out of a trailer park in the middle of a demilitarized zone.
If your going to try to entertain people you should at least try to clean yourself up a little for gods sake. Have some self respect.

Get over it.

Edited by Moderator: Please maintain respectful, professional conduct at all times.

Feb 3, 2008
Raleigh, NC
Yeah... I'm sure that you have all of his books and videos...Whats that? He doesn't have any out? Hmmmm. Well perhaps you have been to one of his live performances... What? None of those either? And I AM talking about in this country as this is where hes being hyped. Just because a web site puts him up for all to see doesn't make him the greatest thing since air-cushion finish.

Had YOU heard of him before Theory 11 put him up? I don't expect an honest answer to that question by the way. He puts out ONE one-on one.. That wasn't very good according to most of what I've read here, And now hes a "mad pro" card artist.

All that and quite frankly, The dude looks like he crawled out of a trailer park in the middle of a demilitarized zone.
If your going to try to entertain people you should at least try to clean yourself up a little for gods sake. Have some self respect.

Get over it.

Edited by Moderator: Please maintain respectful, professional conduct at all times.

Very mature of a 35 year old to attack some random person on the internet who could be much younger than yourself. I also wonder how much YOU know about Daniel Madison that makes you think that you are the highest authority on the subject.

Dec 3, 2007
@ Cyrus & MikeGoyke:
Thanks for the backup guys. But im not a kid and i dont even feel attecked by that guy, who has obviously no idea what hes talking about. It looks like his only source of information on the magic scene are e and t11.
And all that "in THIS country" stuff and his babbleing(sp?) about dm´s outfit/looking is not even worth replying.

Feb 3, 2008
Raleigh, NC
@ Cyrus & MikeGoyke:
Thanks for the backup guys. But im not a kid and i dont even feel attecked by that guy, who has obviously no idea what hes talking about. It looks like his only source of information on the magic scene are e and t11.
And all that "in THIS country" stuff and his babbleing(sp?) about dm´s outfit/looking is not even worth replying.

Its still fairly out of line because it is impossible for him to know, good points though. You seem like a rational, down to earth type of guy.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results