Feb 3, 2008
Raleigh, NC
because theyve already done all of the work
the videos are shot
all they have to do is put them on a dvd
and maybe add a few bonus videos
and make the whole thing cheaper than the sum of its parts
almost no effort to get a lot of profit

One problem with that though, it'll piss off a lot of people. Me not included because I've only gotten like one or two 1-on-1 videos.

Aos

Mar 6, 2008
thats not rational
and theyve already done this
just in reverse
with the release of the trillogy
but forget about the order
as it stands now
you can either buy a single trillogy trick off of here
or you can get a discount by getting all of them
it would be the same thing if they release a dvd of current 1-on-1s
that would be cheaper than the sum of each trick

Sep 1, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Maybe if you show proof of purchase they'll give you a certain percentage off?

I think it's pointless too. It'll probably not happen...

Well that's my two cents...

Jan 11, 2008
New york
One problem with that though, it'll piss off a lot of people. Me not included because I've only gotten like one or two 1-on-1 videos.

"Stars of magic" was a series of magical effects presented by Stars of magic,Inc. (a series of 1-on-1s) that eventually became a complete book,Now I see that the complete series is on DVD. I have the book and yes i will buy the DVD and im not pissed

D

Deleted member 2755

Not going to happen. Don't want it to happen. Completely pointless. As posters said before, not only would it make many people angry, but it is just plainly a useless project. People could just buy the download the things they want for 5 bucks. We don't need them on DVD.

-Doug

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando Fl
Why would you be angry? Just don't buy the damn DVD and be happy with the downloads you have. Sheesh.:rolleyes:

I know, right. Why would they be angry, Aos made a point about the Trilogy too. I personally haven't bought any 1-on-1s but I'd gladly buy them together.

Dec 17, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
They'd be angry because they had already bought them seperately. If the DVD goes for the usual price range these days of $30, then people pretty much wasted their money getting them on their own.

Aos

Mar 6, 2008
They'd be angry because they had already bought them seperately. If the DVD goes for the usual price range these days of $30, then people pretty much wasted their money getting them on their own.

stop talking for everybody
and no they wouldnt

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results