1-on-1 Section -- NOW LIVE

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Haha, the 4F4 trick is simple, but cool.
And he teaches a neat little variation of the effect at the end.
I would recomend this for beginners, as it'll make a nice little opener, but I'm not crazy about it.
But, for 5 bucks it's pretty good, I suppose.

Sean.Cinco

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Orlando, FL
www.seancinco.com
love the kenner material, unfortanatly i got this all in his book( i know many of you guys don;t have it tho) so ill hold out till the fresh stuff gets released

Agreed, though it would be nice to have a video companion for the effects he teaches so that you can follow along with the book. I think I'll pass though.

By the way, Totally Out of Control is probably the best thing I've bought in the three years I've been doing magic.

Aug 31, 2007
Hartford, CT
Wooo hooo!

I read a 20 page thread at 2am and downloaded both tricks succesfully!!!

Great tricks. Good tips. Well worth the $5. each.

Thanks you guys.

Sep 1, 2007
Kenner's DL is not a trick, it's a utility move. You can use it as a trick, but that's a really pedestrian application. Think about the possibilities of having already secretly switched 4 cards under their noses - you are very, very far ahead. Why waste that by showing the change straight away? It is also often used to only change three of the cards, which means you can show the cards after the switch and everything looks normal.

And "good for beginners"? That's some pretty intricate stuff to get down for a beginner!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results