1-on-1 Section -- NOW LIVE

wpt1031

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Toledo Ohio
i sent dan and dave a pm like a week ago bout the hot shot cut i couldnt get the hot shot cut down but they never responded but now i figured it out so do u know if they check their pms wayne?
If i'm not mistaken according to Kenner Dan and Dave are actually away right now. So give it due time they'll respond.

waynehouchin

theory11 artist
Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Chico, CA
www.waynehouchin.com
i sent dan and dave a pm like a week ago bout the hot shot cut i couldnt get the hot shot cut down but they never responded but now i figured it out so do u know if they check their pms wayne?

Actually, I check their PM's for them... I can't do many card flourishes, however I pretend like I can & I give out bogus advice apparently from Dan & Dave.

They don't know this... so please don't tell them.

...Shhhhhhhhh

Actually, I check their PM's for them... I can't do many card flourishes, however I pretend like I can & I give out bogus advice apparently from Dan & Dave.

...Shhhhhhhhh

That all makes perfect sense now .... Now I know why when my wife asks why I spent $40 on a dvd of flourishes and all I can do is 52 pick up ....I call that the "Matrix Explosion cut" by the way ...

...Shhhhhhhhh

yeah i wont and thanks anyways but i figured out my problem so there were to late but o well i learnt it from the trilogy so i guess its like they kind of helped

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
It seems to only be an issue in Internet Explorer. Please use Firefox, Safari, or any other browser in the meantime; should be fixed in just a few minutes. Thanks for your patience guys!

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
Yeah but the funny thing is i dont need help with it anymore i figured out my problem haha didnt he say they were at musha cay i think he said they were gonna be back soon though but what do i know?

i found another coll variation on the hotshot cut...

if you do the triple charlier (the one that starts like a Z) at the end your pointer finger is in the perfect postion to set up and shoot the card just like the hot shot cut!

i found another coll variation on the hotshot cut...

if you do the triple charlier (the one that starts like a Z) at the end your pointer finger is in the perfect postion to set up and shoot the card just like the hot shot cut!

yeah i have been tryin to do the triple charlier but my hands are to small im just a kid and my hands are still growing but it sounds like a pathetic excuse but my hands literally cannot stretch far enough to hold the packets

o well...just keep trying!

yeah i was just watching the trilogy before because they teach it on there and i have been tryin it im sure ill eventually get it when i first started flourishing i said my hands were to small to do a regualr charlier but i found out the only reason the cardrs were falling was because my pinky wasnt supporting the packet on the bottom so you never know

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results