1-on-1 Section -- NOW LIVE

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Can you describe the problem? What isn't working? The preview or the DL? If it's the preview, you might not have the latest version of Flash installed.

Downloadable QT video. You keep it forever. :cool:

The preview.
I watched it, it worked fine, I saw it all just fine.
I went back like 1 minute later, adn the little Play bubble was in the top left corner and I could hear sound but not see the video.

EDIT: Hooray for 300th post.

Aug 30, 2007
Quick Question .... Could we get a tutorial of Katies Monkey to dog effect ?:D

We're considering it. Our special sale price of $499.99 with purchase of a 10,000 cases of Guardians isn't currently being taken advantage of... not sure why.

Dana

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
If anyone's getting a glitch with the shopping cart system, we're working on it as we speak. You will not be able to purchase at this time. Rest assured, it will be resolved soon. I'll keep you all updated minute-by-minute. Stick with us guys!

waynehouchin

theory11 artist
Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Chico, CA
www.waynehouchin.com
wayne...im not trying to be snobbish or anything...but do you repsond to pms or should i be doing something else?

I just cleared out my PM box of 75 PM's ... I'm also wading through 137 e/mails & 120 Myspace requests...

I read each and every one them, but sometimes it takes me a while to respond... Unlike Kenner, I'm not a superhero. :D

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
woah...oyu bought it but you dont see where to buy it...im confused?

No, there's the little "Buy" button right next to the video, I had already watched it before I had technical issues, so I knew what the effect would look like, but when I purchased it it gave me a link, a password and when the file expired, but I can't find any way to download it...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results