1-on-1 Section -- NOW LIVE

Sep 2, 2007
It's 11:18 PM on the seventh here. And I really hope that this is free. Otherwise I'll be PISSED! BEcause they'd be selling slieghts! Thats just money grubbing...

It's 11:18 PM on the seventh here. And I really hope that this is free. Otherwise I'll be PISSED! BEcause they'd be selling slieghts! Thats just money grubbing...

They wouldn't be selling sleights, they'd be selling their videos of them teaching the sleights. It costs them money, and takes time to provide these videos, plus the bandwidth to download them. I'm sure they won't charge $30 a sleight, it'd be something low to cover production costs, maybe with a little profit for their time, this is a business after all. We don't even know exactly what they'll offer yet, so don't get in a tizzy.

Sep 2, 2007
Actually...I'm pretty sure they edit thier own videos, and scince there is no DVD, or gimmicks, and they've paid for the camera and Editing programs already with the other sales from past gigs et5c. so by my calculations, there are no production costs...

Sep 1, 2007
UK
I wonder what they will be offering?

If it's as big an update as it sounds then we could be in for a treat.

I'll be staying up so just hope it's within the next couple of hours.

Sep 1, 2007
i think it goes by my time its 10:10 at my place

Yea, I think its eastern time. 10:33 currently so theres still an hour and a half before the day ends. I hope they can get it up and running but seriously I woulnt mind having to wait a bit longer.

Sep 2, 2007
Not really...because since it's thier company...they don't have to pay each-other for being there, to my knoledge at least.

Actually...I'm pretty sure they edit thier own videos, and scince there is no DVD, or gimmicks, and they've paid for the camera and Editing programs already with the other sales from past gigs et5c. so by my calculations, there are no production costs...

People need to get paid for what they do. Camera man, lighting, all that. Also many people seem to think that bandwidth is free, if they had 2000 people downloading all the content that quickly adds up to a hefty bill. You must remember this is a business, and while it's outgoing costs may be minimal, a business will not run at a loss, so they will always charge something.

Sep 2, 2007
I forgot about bandwidth...but still, think of it this way: They need a camera, and a tri-pod. someone to talk, and someone to record. lastly, someone to edit.

Sep 2, 2007
because to help magic grow, people shouldn;t be paying for EVERYTHING! like a few sliets! Unluckily. you will have to pay.

without breaking the bank
Meaning that it should be cheap...:(

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results