1-on-1 Section

Sep 1, 2007
Chile
Whats going on whit 1-on-1?
It has been a long time ago since they dont reales anyone!
More Comming soon...
I really want to see Lee Ashers And Aaron Fisher!
Upload Them!!
Anyone no when they will be up?

E

elliotcarver

I'm checking every day to.
Really want to see them!!!

Sep 1, 2007
Edmonton, Canada
while were on this topic i thought id say somthing. i can barely get the teaser videos to play i can get some but not all. but only in the 1on1 section. especially kenners the teasers have only worked once or twice. i mean i can here it but cant see it. anbodyelse have this issue.

Sep 2, 2007
Canada Toronto
while were on this topic i thought id say somthing. i can barely get the teaser videos to play i can get some but not all. but only in the 1on1 section. especially kenners the teasers have only worked once or twice. i mean i can here it but cant see it. anbodyelse have this issue.

Yes i did.

Although I do appreciate the editing job done on these to no end and acknowledge that it takes a long time to put out quality 1on1s, I'm hoping we can see some progress in this section very soon.

But they are probably editing all of them and then releasing them instead of releasing them as they are finished (one at a time), so that's one reason we're not seeing any action in this section (but when we do see some action in the section, it will be big).

Dana, care to comment?

Ryan

Sep 2, 2007
Dana has already commented, the day for yesterday (or is it the day after tomorrow):
There will be new 1 on 1 vids up very soon.
I believe he has returned to his secret machine box thingy -- called a computer -- to work on eighteen 1-on-1 videos. May the force be with him.

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
they could not release any at all
be grateful that they are in "editing" or w/e than they arent shooting any at all

Thats a pretty bogus argument to the question of when more 1-on-1 segments are going to be released man. The entire point of that section of the site is to release 1-on-1 material, previously published or not. To be honest I was expecting more and was willing to pay quite a bit to have actual 1-on-1 sessions with some of the artists that are a part of this site. The reality is that these segments are the same teaching you would get in a chapter of a DVD. So instead of shooting an entire DVD they are releasing individual chapters and sections which is no more 1-on-1 than any instructional DVD.

Not saying its good or bad because I am 110% certain there are going to be people who benefit from these releases and enjoy them but it was certainly not what I expected.

Perhaps it should be considered to have 1-on-1 Premium service to have an actual 1-on-1 webinar/videoconference with the featured artist of the week or month. Charge $100 for 30 minutes or pre-arranged teaching.

Or how about: Submit requests for actual 1-on-1 teaching through a pre-arranged teaching material that will consist of 30 minutes of footage going over material from the artist, be it their material or basic sleights and insights on performance etc. 30 minutes of coin sleights, theory, and applications of those sleights from Chris Kenner. 30 minutes of card sleights, the pass, and theory from Aaron Fisher. The list goes on...but I think you get the point.

Something more than what it is now would be ideal but I am just rambling at this point and have no idea how feasible any of these ideas are but I am 200% certain the line would be out the door with people wanting to get this type of instruction and 'mentoring'.

--Jim

Perhaps it should be considered to have 1-on-1 Premium service to have an actual 1-on-1 webinar/videoconference with the featured artist of the week or month. Charge $100 for 30 minutes or pre-arranged teaching.

Or how about: Submit requests for actual 1-on-1 teaching through a pre-arranged teaching material that will consist of 30 minutes of footage going over material from the artist, be it their material or basic sleights and insights on performance etc. 30 minutes of coin sleights, theory, and applications of those sleights from Chris Kenner. 30 minutes of card sleights, the pass, and theory from Aaron Fisher. The list goes on...but I think you get the point.

Something more than what it is now would be ideal but I am just rambling at this point and have no idea how feasible any of these ideas are but I am 200% certain the line would be out the door with people wanting to get this type of instruction and 'mentoring'.
Pay attention, Theory 11 staff...that would be revolutionary.

Like Jim said, the amount of people who would take advantage of this kind of teaching would be massive, and I'm sure of it.

Sep 1, 2007
San Diego
Thats a pretty bogus argument to the question of when more 1-on-1 segments are going to be released man. The entire point of that section of the site is to release 1-on-1 material, previously published or not. To be honest I was expecting more and was willing to pay quite a bit to have actual 1-on-1 sessions with some of the artists that are a part of this site. The reality is that these segments are the same teaching you would get in a chapter of a DVD. So instead of shooting an entire DVD they are releasing individual chapters and sections which is no more 1-on-1 than any instructional DVD.

Not saying its good or bad because I am 110% certain there are going to be people who benefit from these releases and enjoy them but it was certainly not what I expected.

--Jim

what?
all im saying is be grateful that they are making more
they are working on it

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results