1-on-1 // Shifty - Rising Card by Chris Kenner

Sep 1, 2007
Although it was in a book about the pass, it doesn't actually involve a pass, exactly. It's really remarkably easy, acutally. So check it out

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
i know what you mean, in the video he mentioned the pass and i froze lol...

but trust me there is no 'pass' and its remarkably easy.... get it! :D

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
i know, of course 'nothing is ever perfect' but i can do it smoothly 99% of the time, and ive performed it twice, just to parents, and didnt get caught...

the last rise with the blow is a killer, its by far the most memorable bit... :D

edit: i may make a vid to show where im at... :)

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
if youve read through some of my old posts, before this was released, i, along with some others, actually requested it... quite a few times! lol

anyway, its just so cool to have a few people ask for a trick, and then a few weeks later for theory to release it, makes it seem more personal if you know what i mean...

and right, im off to make a video, would help if i had a cameraman to get varied angles on the trick, but alas, the video will have one angle... :/

back in a bizzle... :)

Dec 17, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
if youve read through some of my old posts, before this was released, i, along with some others, actually requested it... quite a few times! lol

anyway, its just so cool to have a few people ask for a trick, and then a few weeks later for theory to release it, makes it seem more personal if you know what i mean...

and right, im off to make a video, would help if i had a cameraman to get varied angles on the trick, but alas, the video will have one angle... :/

back in a bizzle... :)

Oh, cool.. I had no idea that you basically got this trick up! Well done for you and whoever else requested it! It's quite the personal 1-on-1 indeed.

I look forward to the video. :D

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
i cant film it atm, as im going out soon, but later today i should have it up... :)

and yeh, we requested the S.W. elevator, which this is an improved variation of app. but tbh, it looks the same and does the same job, i guess he wasnt allowed to release that one for some reason idk///

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
well if you want to see it, here is a performance, i decided not to film the last bit, as i couldnt get the right angle, and then changed my mind and stuck it on at the end lol... this is an ongoing video, and i will update it every few days, to show progression (and if you know how its done, you can look for flaws, but if you dont, watch it as if it were a real performance, by just watching your selected, outjogged card)..... basically, its not as good as i want it yet, and tips would help :D

edit: first one was perfect, but i messed up a little on the last one...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcAmv6hatFI

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results