2 Magicians, 1 Cup, and a Wand

and you william draven should be strung up by your tacky top hat and cliche goatee for not agreeing that this video is hilariously true. Normal people dont want to see so boring magician perform some played out act or routine.

BTW the best part of the video is when the chick on the left picked up the I <3 JESUS hat. i was rollin.

May 3, 2008
Hong Kong
What did I just watch...?
I dont get it...
Two chicks watching a video... they start screaming and stuff... then we see Ammar performing his cups and balls... hilarious... what?
and
I basically dont like anyting by Rodney Reyes... I havent seen anything special from him just yet... He had this trick called the D**k trick and that was just a control with a method of making the deck look like a D**k and revealing the card as "stuff" comin out... which... I dont get at all...

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
and you william draven should be strung up by your tacky top hat and cliche goatee for not agreeing that this video is hilariously true. Normal people dont want to see so boring magician perform some played out act or routine.

Ohoho check it out guys.
We got one of those hip,edgy,street,new magicians.
The kind that have this preconcieved notion about what spectators do and dont want to see because they've taken the "oldschool sucks'' sucks ideal to heart.

Ohoho check it out guys.
We got one of those hip,edgy,street,new magicians.
The kind that have this preconcieved notion about what spectators do and dont want to see because they've taken the "oldschool sucks'' sucks ideal to heart.

do you really want to get into this?

I dont like street magic or think that it helps in anyway. Old School does not suck, the classics are the only real way to get a true education in magic. I do not have a preconcieved notion about anything other than the fact that its closed minded people like you that help to destroy magic for what its worth. I have been studying magic for eight years, and its in these last two that I have seen a great deterioration in the ties between "old school" and "new school". I dont think there is a damn thing wrong with old school, its great to study and learn from. But you dont see people playing the atari anymore, do you? I mean you may see a few, but overall, people have moved on. If you are going to stick to old school magic, itll be a lot harder, because people can see a lot more magicial things by just turning on the television.

Im not going to come back at you with some agruement, because thats pointless. Agree with it, or dont. I dont care.

May 3, 2008
Hong Kong
William's "Get-up" looks bloody interesting...
I rather watching someone looking like him than someone in a tight T-shirt and jeans any day.
and since you found this video humorous, could you explain it for me?
I don't get it at all...

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
do you really want to get into this?

I dont like street magic or think that it helps in anyway. Old School does not suck, the classics are the only real way to get a true education in magic. I do not have a preconcieved notion about anything other than the fact that its closed minded people like you that help to destroy magic for what its worth. I have been studying magic for eight years, and its in these last two that I have seen a great deterioration in the ties between "old school" and "new school". I dont think there is a damn thing wrong with old school, its great to study and learn from. But you dont see people playing the atari anymore, do you? I mean you may see a few, but overall, people have moved on. If you are going to stick to old school magic, itll be a lot harder, because people can see a lot more magicial things by just turning on the television.

Im not going to come back at you with some agruement, because thats pointless. Agree with it, or dont. I dont care.

All you did right here,is contradict your first post.
Nothing more.

And yes,real gamers actually still play the older systems

All you did right here,is contradict your first post.
Nothing more.

And yes,real gamers actually still play the older systems

You right. You have to be, you cant be wrong.

@sciffydof:

Its a playoff twogirlsonecup. Its not shopomoric humor, theres no vulgarity, no cursing of any kind, its just poking fun at old school stuffs. Its really not even funny until you get to the end where they actually show the video. Until then, the vulgarity is all in your head. Then it shows Micheal Ammar doing his cups and balls and then you put two and two together.

Apr 25, 2009
Yorktown, VA
Yes, the good old school things that make us laugh. I am going to say that I wasn't too impressed by this, but I am assuming that a lot of you are in the same boat that I am. Good humor is so hard to come by these days.

You right. You have to be, you cant be wrong.

@sciffydof:

Its a playoff twogirlsonecup. Its not shopomoric humor, theres no vulgarity, no cursing of any kind, its just poking fun at old school stuffs. Its really not even funny until you get to the end where they actually show the video. Until then, the vulgarity is all in your head. Then it shows Micheal Ammar doing his cups and balls and then you put two and two together.

Do you even know what the deffenition of shopomoric humor is?

vulgarity and cursing alone is blue humor. shopomoric humor also includes phallic and bathroom joles as well.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results