2017 theory11 Holiday Contest!

RickU

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2013
Not even one prize yet. Though I’ve bought ~12 things + my free spins = elite points or no reward.

Little bit disappointing. But when I say little - I really mean REALLY little. Elite points are better than nothing and I’m looking forward to my actual purchases arriving so I’m thankful anyways :)

RyanI4

Elite Member
Nov 9, 2017
Bradford, Ontario, Canada
Got around 1500 points throughout the contest. Would have loved to win a deck or something tangible. But that 1500 brings me to right around 8600 life points. Any new decks going to be released anytime soon? I want to get to 10K. FYI my bookshelf looks like i could open a TXI store lol

SoClose25

Elite Member
Jul 19, 2011
Got around 1500 points throughout the contest. Would have loved to win a deck or something tangible. But that 1500 brings me to right around 8600 life points. Any new decks going to be released anytime soon? I want to get to 10K. FYI my bookshelf looks like i could open a TXI store lol

1500 points... WOW! Nice! 625 elite points for me this year, didn't miss a day spinning :)

trapeze

Elite Member
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Yes, thank you, Theory11 for another year of the holiday contest. I very much appreciate the elite points. This year I also won a TXI pin. Looking forward to the next one.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results