4-5 min. stage performance

Sep 2, 2007
Houston, TX
Yepp I think it'd look good too if you forced the card numerous times, and had one central person take the card and not look at it, after EVERYONE has yelled the card, have them turn over the card they are holding...bam same card everyone yelled!

Or, in that sense, have one person come up and have them patiently wait.
Tell them that numerous people are going to randomly choose a card out of the deck.
Once numerous people have "freely chosen" a card, turn to the helper, and say you will choose a card, and with luck, it will match one of the cards that some one in the audience remembered.
Have them "choose" a card and hold it face down.
On a count of 3, everyone yells the card they chose! They are stunned, and then the helper flips over their selected card, and bam it is the same card that everyone yelled!!!!

Just a presentation idea :)

May 8, 2008
Cumbria, UK
Just to throw it out there, this trick would probably work better and flow nicer if you did in tossed-out deck style. Have one audience member come onstage and check that you are just using an ordinary deck. Switch it for a one-way force deck, put an elastic band round it, throw it out and have people peek it the same way they do in T-O D. When it comes back, get the onstage audience member to pick a card. Carry on as planned. I think this would make it easier, as you only do one sleight once, as opposed to the same sleight over and over, it seems fairer, you can have more people peek a card in a short amount of time etc.

Jan 19, 2009
I hate using gimmick too.Thats why I'm a street magician. :D
Today I had more details.There will be 60-50 people and I don't have to perform in stage I can do table hopping magic.
But I made my little show with gags and my teacher said that I'm going to perform for the minister and for the bishop and for important persons. :S :O (I'm a little bit afraid of it :)) So thats good if I will make my show with jokes,gags?

Sep 1, 2007
I hate using gimmick too.Thats why I'm a street magician. :D

There are so many things wrong with this statement, I don't know where to start.

Today I had more details.There will be 60-50 people and I don't have to perform in stage I can do table hopping magic.
But I made my little show with gags and my teacher said that I'm going to perform for the minister and for the bishop and for important persons. :S :O (I'm a little bit afraid of it :)) So thats good if I will make my show with jokes,gags?

If you actually know how to be funny, there shouldn't be a problem. Do you know how a joke is constructed?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results