A big problem..

Feb 7, 2010
Sweden, Uppsala
from previous small talks here is what i came up with . i didnt have 'the' talk but will soon

1. as reverhart said that there is no future in magic . they belive i will be able to do nothing in this art .they say the people who take magic as their job have their parents already in the art of magic

2. but my sister is an artist and not as all so good at studies and my mother has no problem. for me on that side she just want me to study and keep studying till i die . she just wants me to top in studies i am not good at that ( my results are near)

3. i have no problems with studies . but i want to study like a normal child and do what else i want to do that is magic .i ofcourse want to study and go to college.

4. they want my magic fully finished. they think my life is going in a well if i do magic

5.they are having a weird kind of look when something relates to magic . now, what can i do

6.soon i will have the talk and just hope they understand and dont keep on trying to finish my magic

Hi again!

Thinking about number 6 saying that you will soon have 'the talk'...

...I don't mean this in an offensive way, but what the heck are you going to say to your parents when you've only got that little 'information'?

// RedPants

Nov 6, 2010
India
srry reverhart i did understand that future in magic is difficult i didnt mean that it is impossible
and yes i will be now doing enginnering and ofcourse i cant go to college for a magic degree i shud have one to feed myself if my magic doesnt go the long road
redpants - i had a talk i said i wanted to continue with magic along with stu
dies , will go to engineering and she said nice there was nothing more to it

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results