A Brick of White Centurions on eBay

Jul 19, 2008
I can personally admit that at times I have felt like spending a fair bit on a cool deck, but once you think about it, its kinda the same thing as spending money on pokemon and all that other crap. It's pieces of paper!!! And spectators aren't gonna give a damn if your cents are white, black, you got 16 of em, or if you even are using cents!!! If you use a normal tally-ho you can make magic at the same caliber as using white cents (tally-hos are probably better IMHO XD).

Ben

Nov 8, 2008
I can personally admit that at times I have felt like spending a fair bit on a cool deck, but once you think about it, its kinda the same thing as spending money on pokemon and all that other crap. It's pieces of paper!!! And spectators aren't gonna give a damn if your cents are white, black, you got 16 of em, or if you even are using cents!!! If you use a normal tally-ho you can make magic at the same caliber as using white cents (tally-hos are probably better IMHO XD).

Ben

Personally, I'd just stick with regular old bikes, they're cheap and they do the job well.

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
I'm not getting personal, but it seems your error was interpreting the very definition of the word I gave to you. You're done, son.

from the site you gave "1. a person who organizes and manages any enterprise, esp. a business, usually with considerable initiative and risk. "

and further into the rabbit hole Business "2. the purchase and sale of goods in an attempt to make a profit "

and you sir, are the one who is done. and besides which, this argument is pointless lets get back onto the topic and back to the magic

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results