A little bit about myself...

Apr 8, 2011
Hi. I'm new here and this is my first post on the Theory11 forums, so I thought I would introduce myself. I have been doing magic for a few years now I guess. I have done some magic shows for some friends and have gotten some experience from performing at my school. I hope to be able to learn some things from Theory11 and I hope I can help some of you as well. Thanks for taking the time to read this. :)

Luis Vega

Elite Member
Mar 19, 2008
Leon, Guanajuato Mexico
luisvega.com.mx
Hi. I'm new here and this is my first post on the Theory11 forums, so I thought I would introduce myself. I have been doing magic for a few years now I guess. I have done some magic shows for some friends and have gotten some experience from performing at my school. I hope to be able to learn some things from Theory11 and I hope I can help some of you as well. Thanks for taking the time to read this. :)

Hello! enjoy your stay here!! Feel free to send me a PM should you need anything!!!

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Welcome aboard Truffles. Do not be shy. Many of us are here to learn and share our expertise. You'll find many happy forum members here who are willing to help you grow professionally. Make sure you read the forum rules and familiarize yourself with the different things we have to offer.

Jun 6, 2010
Nashville, TN
Welcome to the forums Truffles! (I love your name:)) I hope you'll enjoy it here! People here are nice and helpful :)
Make sure you check out the forum rules HERE if you haven't already. Just so you know the basic do's and don'ts, the should's and the maybe's.

Apr 8, 2011
Thankyou for all of your kind comments. (I know it has been a while since I posted this but oh well...) :)

Jul 13, 2009
Edmonton, Canada
Enjoy your stay Truffle .... you will very quickly feel yourself comfortable around here :)

Just out of curiosity, what's your favorite card effect ? ? ?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results