A little bit unfair question

Jun 25, 2014
South Africa
People like dan white, j. bay me, zach mueller and andrei jikh, if they submit a trick to theory11 or the wire, does it have to be accepted or are the like the rest of us because they are member so im curious if they are like us, example if zach mueller submitted fontaine, and t11 didn't like it, would they have to accept it?

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
J. Bayme could submit anything and overide anything, he runs the show here so whatever he wants he can do. Dan White and Andrei Jihk are on the approval committees so I'm pretty sure that they would know and follow the rules just as well as anyone else. I doubt that Zach would get any special treatment either. From what I can see all of his magic has been very creative and original.

May 6, 2013
www.Ibimania.com
LucaL,
let me approach the same thing with a different perspective:

Bayme and the Theory11 team look at (y)our submissions WHY? Because they want the stuff on their site to be
1) original/ creative
2) High Quality

Now Bayme and other T11 artists will not need approval when posting on the wire, WHY? Because they are theory 11, they wuld NEVER put something that is not:
1) Original/creative
2) High Quality.

So it is not about fair or unfair, it is just that T11 can be trusted with putting up quality products. They will filter others' trash to bring you the gems and they will only give you their own gems so the filtering is not needed in the first place.

As far as I know, Zach isnt a T11 team member, his submission will have some leverage because he is experienced in packaging/crediting but thats about it. There is no "Liking" or "Disliking" as long as his product fits the criteria.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results