A little petition

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
You know, I log in from time to time, to check interesting threads or thoughtful threads, and the only thing I see around is threads with the word " Wire".

I know, it is great and all, but would it be possible for the t11 crew to make a board exclusively for the wire? Thanks :)

JD

Jul 5, 2009
Longview, Texas
You know, I log in from time to time, to check interesting threads or thoughtful threads, and the only thing I see around is threads with the word " Wire".

I know, it is great and all, but would it be possible for the t11 crew to make a board exclusively for the wire? Thanks :)

My God thank you. I thought about making this thread for awhile.

Sep 1, 2007
when they launched the wire but didn't open up submissions they opened up the door for "Would you buy this on the wire?" threads.

Dear lord.

SteveF

Elite Member
Nov 3, 2010

Yep. All you see now are threads that say, "would you buy this?" or "should I put this on the wire." Just scroll through the threads of the past few days and count all the threads that talk about the wire and people asking if they should submit to the wire. Just submit it. If you think it's good then submit it. If you have done your best to make the best trick/video that you can, then no matter what anyone's opinion of it is, it can't change anything since you have done your best, so either submit it or don't, but having a new thread each day pop up that says, "here's my video, would you buy it on the wire?" is just getting old.

Jan 10, 2009
University Park PA
Yep. All you see now are threads that say, "would you buy this?" or "should I put this on the wire." Just scroll through the threads of the past few days and count all the threads that talk about the wire and people asking if they should submit to the wire. Just submit it. If you think it's good then submit it. If you have done your best to make the best trick/video that you can, then no matter what anyone's opinion of it is, it can't change anything since you have done your best, so either submit it or don't, but having a new thread each day pop up that says, "here's my video, would you buy it on the wire?" is just getting old.

Perfectly said.

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
meh, whatevs. It's a new thing, so of course lots of threads. But I have the capacity to scroll past if I'm not interested. Someone could try to make an official thread, but meh overall to the idea imo. I don't find it that challenging myself. Though on the other side, it may organize some of the threads further.

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
meh, whatevs. It's a new thing, so of course lots of threads. But I have the capacity to scroll past if I'm not interested. Someone could try to make an official thread, but meh overall to the idea imo. I don't find it that challenging myself. Though on the other side, it may organize some of the threads further.

Hahaha, yeah, it's not that Im being lazy with my petittion, Im trying to be practical :p

Oct 12, 2009
Navarre, Florida
I was just thinking the same thing. Definitely would be a good idea. It would at least keep things more organized and keep the other sections of the forums the way they were.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results