A little something you may not have expected...

Jun 24, 2008
Harrisonburg, VA
Video's aren't always necessary - I don't find anyway, also watching an effect as a magician and watching as a laymen are 2 different things.

If you were to watch certain effects, you may go, "Oh, ok, so there's a switch here and this here" and could reverse engineer the effects.

I'm not saying this is possible with Cinders or Shudder, as they're pretty unique in their methodology...

I may post the link to the original video here shortly...

D.

I understand there is a difference between the two. That's a given, what I'm saying is that people like to see exactly what it is that they'll be purchasing. I'm a bit cautious at purchasing material I haven't seen something about for the mere fact that I like to make sure I'm getting my money's worth as well as getting an effect that is practical to me.

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
I can understand that view point for sure, that's why I always send out advance copies for review.

There will be video demo's for Shudder as mentioned, but not yet - There are a few threads discussing Shudder, You should be able to grab some details from there, but I want to keep it relatively underground for the time being.

D.

Jun 24, 2008
Harrisonburg, VA
I can understand that view point for sure, that's why I always send out advance copies for review.

There will be video demo's for Shudder as mentioned, but not yet - There are a few threads discussing Shudder, You should be able to grab some details from there, but I want to keep it relatively underground for the time being.

D.

Just understand I'm not saying every product needs a video or should have one. We all know that the two of create wonderful effects and I haven't hesitated to purchase any in the past knowing that I was getting something unique and even if it's not something I'll use, I enjoy the knowledge of something original. This is just an opinion for others out there and partially myself as I enjoy videos as well. :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results