A little tradition you can do too.

Hey guys,

Well, i'll get this out of the way, my B-day is the 30'th this month and it made me think of something I did last year that was soooooo much fun and I plan on doing this year.

Every year I have a family B-day party the weekend before and then hang out with a friend the day of my birthday. Well last year I had only been doing magic for 4 months on my birthday but everyone wanted to see something. So, for about an hour, I was my own entertainer. It was great. It was really stress free performing. It was people I love and I was comfortable around. I got to try out new things and just have fun... no worries about anything. It was amazing.

Thought others may like to try this if they never have before.

Sharp

Sep 1, 2007
I hace to agree... Performing for family is the most stress-free entertainment and is much more fun because you get to do everything you have for them nstead of street magic with one routine...

-Alex Fjellberg Swerdlowe

Sep 2, 2007
San Diego, CA
Mine's on the 17th. I always go to Vegas on my birthday. So, yeah. I have a tradition! Sorta, I thinks. Umm, what else do I do, street magic at home (hotel) with key cards, transpos is fun.

Sep 16, 2007
Georgia
Yea I am trying to convince my mom to take me to vegas on my 21st birthday. Even though that is about 6 years or so away for me haha. :D

Sep 1, 2007
Yea I am trying to convince my mom to take me to vegas on my 21st birthday. Even though that is about 6 years or so away for me haha. :D

Learn how to count cards now!

Also, stay below $3,000 when you are doing it and you should be ok. lol, I want to go to vegas to. and stop by area 51 if I can, its all right around there.

Aug 31, 2007
I hace to agree... Performing for family is the most stress-free entertainment and is much more fun because you get to do everything you have for them nstead of street magic with one routine...

-Alex Fjellberg Swerdlowe

You took the words right out of my mouth, they will always keep coming back for more, unlike doing street magic people just see you that one time...

-Eric Epstein

Glad people got use out of this, it is sooo much fun and I hope everyone has the great time I have had with it.

This year I plan on making a full routine for it and really raising the bar. I think there will be a 6 year old there this year so my sponge rabit may come in handy hahaha

It is also a cool thing when you show people who haven't seen your magic in a while what you can really do. It really made more people in my family respect me and see that I really love this.

Sharp

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results