A New B'Wave Effect // Your Thoughts

May 21, 2011
Bedford, England
Hey guys!

Earlier this week, i came up with a new spin on the classic B'Wave packet trick which is a blend of B'Wave and Peter Kane's Wild Card. Inspired by the works of John Bannon and John Gelasi, this is an effect i call "Mexican Wave" See what i did there? B'Wave? Mexican Wave?! Hilarious!!

So after watching the video, can you please leave your thoughts on the effect down below. All constructive criticism is welcome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZ4PL7ekdJw&list=UUwEj53qjlkgvWuAUk60X2xg&index=1&feature=plcp

Jebzy

Elite Member
Jun 22, 2012
Latvia
That was very good, but I figurate it out. Look like everyone is entering to the International Youtube Championships of Card Magic. :) Good luck.

May 21, 2011
Bedford, England
Thanks! I understand that this isn't a magician fooler; that's not the aim. I create magic that works in front of real people in the real world. RSVP Magic are very similar where they only release material that they know works in the real world, and that's why they're my favourite magic production company (alongside Theory11 of course!)

So if you were just to look at the effect by itself without considering whether or not it fools you, what do you think of the trick? Again, all constructive criticism is welcome

Jebzy

Elite Member
Jun 22, 2012
Latvia
It was very cool, how I said. The best part was when you reveal joker not the real card, you almost fool me, but then I realised - how stupid I am. :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results