A new card control

Jul 13, 2008
Hi guys! I came up with what I believe is an original card control . . . I don't really have a name for it so right now I'm just calling it Shift. It is not a pass, it does not mess with the order of the cards, the card sticking out of the deck really is the card that I showed a moment before, and the card can be signed. It's not the best video as I don't have a camera stand, but I want to know what you guys think! And please, if you don't think it's original, please tell me!
http://www.vimeo.com/1459095
http://www.vimeo.com/1459806 *this is the new video*

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 13, 2008
I'm sorry if you didn't like it . . . there ARE two jokers in the deck, but keep in mind I could've used ANY card. There are seriously no dupe cards. And like I said before, the card can be signed. I didn't want to do that, though as I only have two centurion decks. I hope you believe me . . . it's not really sleight of hand, as there's just one move. The angles aren't the best sometimes but I figured out to control them!

Jul 13, 2008
I'm making a better vid now that shows the bottom card before and after the shift. I should be done with it in about 30 minutes.

Jul 13, 2008
Yes it is, but angles aren't an issue when I'm performing this . . . I always find a way to control them.

bd

Jun 26, 2008
San Francisco, California
It's a nice control but it still needs work. Also, I'm not too sure that the concept behind it is too original... but it might be.

Oh well, excusing the angles, it's a perfectly wonderful control.

Dec 3, 2007
Nice, this must be inspired by Danny Garcia (i think from his project DVD's).

Simple.. and yet deceptive.

but the angles could be a problem but since you say your in control then great. :D

Jul 13, 2008
I honestly wasn't thinking about the Ego Slip . . . it's not very similar in method. Thanks for all the comments, guys!

Mar 30, 2008
Hmmm....I think it is too much like Danny Garcia's Ego Slip. I mean, too much. But of it is a good control.

Jun 27, 2008
Illinois
idk man the first thing i thought of when i saw it was ego slip. it looks exactly like it accept the fact that you control the card to the bottom not top. IF it REALLY is not similar to ego slip then good job man.

Yes, the second video, I think it is the second one, looks like the ego slip from the angle. However, the first video you can see the difference and it definitely isn't ego. It's not even similar.

Anyway, I'm not sure at all if it is that original at all. However, it is a pretty good idea.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results