A Nice Gift

Luis Vega

Elite Member
Mar 19, 2008
Leon, Guanajuato Mexico
luisvega.com.mx
Hello Guys!! this is just something I wanted to share this...

The other day I went to the house of a friend and everything was ok and suddenly he told me he had a gift for me...then he gave me a magic set...you know one of those who have some silly tricks and a magic wand.

I must say I did like the magic wand...I know, I know..some people here might think why the magic wand...I think is just nice to have one, even if you are not classy

Anyway I must confess that aside from that, I wasn´t so excited about the gift...I mean c´mon I have 23 years old!! so I thanked him and everything went normal that night...

When I got home I opened the set and check it out, trick by trick...OMG some tricks are so awesome!!!! of course some of them are crap like the levitating pencil (the ones were you have your other hand in the wrist and hold the pencil with a finger under cover) but other are great tricks, one with some cards with numbers went directly into my wallet, some nice principles that I might be using...even one that if I just do a little changes (and I mean very little) it will be in my stand up shows..

so why I´m trying to tell you is that, you always should be open to learn magic...I know that maybe some of you might think "that´s not my kind of magic" "but I am a geek magician,what does this sets have for me" or "I am to old or I am to cool to even look at this sets" well, if you ever find a magic set like those that cost 7 bucks, then you should go ahead and buy it...it always have something you might like

Another thing to have in mind is that this sets have nice tricks to do on kids...my shows are 16+ but there is always 2-3 kids in the shows, so I carry around 1-2 tricks of these sets and when the moment is right,I perform it for the kids, but that doesn´t mean that the adults doesn´t enjoy it too!!!

I encourage you to learn magic from wherever you can, like those li´l books with magic for kids or somebody teaching you a li´l trick, always be open...

hope you enjoyed that!! thoughts? complains? tips anyone?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results