Nov 24, 2007
I think I'll buy a trick here
but I don't know what trick
Card or florish or coin
I'm think the "Torn" it's ok but I'm not sure
could you guys help me?

C

clarrus

I really like witness. It would be my favorite one because I just like it alot. No real explanation....

Sep 1, 2007
Chile
Read all reviews, all tricks are great. I have all of them except TNR ( wich Im wating to buy, havent buy it yet becouse a shipmnet problem)
My favortie I think is Digital Dissolve.
But it depens on ur magic..

Sep 1, 2007
Well, TnR is very good, but you have to put in the time to create a good routine, because the one that comes with it is not that great in my opinion. Witness is fantastic... I own all the tricks from here, and I can honestly tell you, get whichever you feel fits your style most. You will not be disappointed.

Juan

Nov 24, 2007
Well, TnR is very good, but you have to put in the time to create a good routine, because the one that comes with it is not that great in my opinion. Witness is fantastic... I own all the tricks from here, and I can honestly tell you, get whichever you feel fits your style most. You will not be disappointed.

Juan
ok
i'll think about the digital dissove or the TnR
I'll talk to you later ^^

It really depends on what your looking for.

Distortion, Panic, TnR, and Digital Dissolve involve gimmicks.

Witness involves minimal set-up.

While all the Tricks on the Trilogy are basically impromptu but, you need to have pretty good skills with cards to pull it off. Just the basic moves really helmsey count, shapeshifter, dl's, but to make it look good they should be done smoothly.

There's loads of options for you but, definetely read the reviews. And if your going to buy something you should pick up a deck of guardians or 2. They are pretty good to be quite honest, the second edition I find are a lot better than the first. But before buying READ REVIEWS.

-RA69

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results