A review for the Tango Ultimate Coin?

Oct 14, 2008
I'am considering buying either the T.U.C or Digital Dissolve. I know what the gimmick is for the D.D even though I don't yet own one. I've read reviews on the Cafe that say that the T.U.C. can do everything that a Sl*pp*ry S*m gimmick can do. Unfortunately, I don't have a paid for e-mail, so I can't join the Cafe to ask questions there. So, I have a dilemma, so can anyone review the T.U.C. and do a comparision between T.U.C. and D.D? I'm not sure which one I want to order and I do really like the look of D.D., but if it can be accomplished with a T.U.C. than it would make more sense for me to go with that option.

Oct 14, 2008
Bump.

I bought Digital Dissolve and it is great, I am still interested in TUC though....can anyone give their thoughts?

dentian

Elite Member
Apr 29, 2010
Haha wow, that was 3 years ago!

Anyways, i have both D.D and the TUC. Honestly speaking, I don't like the TUC at all in terms of 2 in 1 gaffs. You cannot perform D.D with the TUC (unless you have the copper/silver version, which I wouldn't recommend either). I've seen many posts on the cafe stating that the TUC is one of the best coin gaffs out there (considering that it did win a FISM award), but I just can't seem to see its greatness.

On the other hand, in terms of versatility, D.D can only really do 1 trick with the DVD and the TUC can do many with the DVD included. So I guess thats one reason why the TUC may be a better option. Since you already have D.D, I recommend you just get a shell or a flipper instead of a TUC (if you don't already have one)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results