A seemingly essential Media section addition...

Nov 30, 2007
Midlands, England
Hey guys,

I don't think this has been discussed before, a simple search result brought up nothing of relevance, so I thought I'd go ahead and suggest it.

I was thinking, as I was browsing through the Media section the other day, that a search bar would make finding specific videos so much easier.

At the moment, to find a video that was posted say... six months ago, would take ages. Provided you even chose the right video category, you'd find the video after a long search. If not, you can either look through every single video Theory11 has ever uploaded, or, keep guessing the categories. You can see what I'm getting at?

I think this addition would be so much more useful to the Media section.

Thanks for your time,

-Sam H

Nov 18, 2008
CA
I've had the same problem in searching for a vid. Simply couldn't find it. This would help out a lot.

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
I think it could be helpfull. I see no reason not to do it, other than being a time spender for the crew.

However, if you search on google:

site:media.theory11.com __________

You will get the results, provided you know something of the video you're searching for ;)

Gustav

D

Deleted member 2755

Top right hand corner of your screen right now there is a search bar. That is the search bar for the media section. I use it all the time to find specific videos.:p Its always been there.

-Doug

Nov 30, 2007
Midlands, England
Has it really?

Ah, I apologise for the fuss then.

I was always under the impression that was just for searching through news articles, etc. I just didn't notice a media specific search bar, like Youtube might have.

But thanks for the response, I've found what I've been looking for for oh so long. :)

-Sam H

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results