A Thought Well Stolen from The Vault Review

Apr 26, 2013
Somehow I completely missed the boat on this when it originally came out.
I think this is the PERFECT type of effect to be released on the vault. It's taking something which many probably overlooked and bringing it into the light of day.
This one is simple. Practically self-working. But I do feel with some of the subtleties discussed in the pdf, it could even be a magician fooler. There's a really nice tip to camouflage the decks at the beginning. This is beautiful and no more difficult to set up than the original. If you throw in some very convincing false shuffles and cuts as well, this will leave a layperson stunned.
I can see how some originally said the second phase exposes the first one, but if you throw in a false shuffle there, it will rap the effect up a notch.
The pdf also discusses a one deck variation which produces virtually the same effect with a single deck.
What all do you receive in the download? You get the performance from Bro, the full "A Thought Well Stolen" ebook, and the "Director's Cut" pdf which is apparently Ben Harris's preferred handling.
Once again, this is a simple one, but I do feel with good shuffles and good acting, it will come across as a very powerful demonstration. Especially if you do as Ben suggests and name their card BEFORE they turn it over. I feel that subtlety helps cement the idea that you really did know their card and position it correctly.
Madison

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results