A very random but in my opinion important announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2007
Yes....So...People are going to start noticing my comments all over this site are going to be changed. As well as the fact that their going to notice that I'm going to be giving a lot of low scores on things.

Reason being that I don't believe in cut videos anymore, much less this editing stuff. I believe in a different kind of quality in card manipulation...I sure I missed something I don't like about what people do on this forum with their videos...(Not everyone)

So...why am I wasting your time...talking about this? Well... I just don't want EVERYONE...To come back later and say....DOUBLE DECKER! YOU HYPOCRITE! YOU ALWAYS USED TO COMMENT GOOD ON THOSE VIDEOS! AND YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE YOU ONCE SAID SUCH AND SUCH ABOUT THIS ABOUT THIS VIDEO!

So basically here's the main point of what some people will call a pointless post. I don't want people sending me hate mail and I don't want poeple ARGUING WITH MY POSTS 24/7...like they always do....

Oh yeah and the biggest reason I'm posting this...to change my reputation...CALL ME WEIRD...But...this seemed like the best way :D

Oh well....have a nice day....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results