A Week Ago

Oct 9, 2008
Gardena,CA
some people might say this thread is pointless but i wanted to share a story with you guys

so about a week ago i was performing for some friends i just met at school and in transition to another trick i just decided i would do the sybilism cut (dan and dave plug) and one guy just blurted out hey look hes like break dancing with the cards it was pretty funny at the time and we all got a kick out of it so i just wanted to know what weird responses to flourishing you guys have gotten

some people might say this thread is pointless but i wanted to share a story with you guys

so about a week ago i was performing for some friends i just met at school and in transition to another trick i just decided i would do the sybilism cut (dan and dave plug) and one guy just blurted out hey look hes like break dancing with the cards it was pretty funny at the time and we all got a kick out of it so i just wanted to know what weird responses to flourishing you guys have gotten

Well, can´t really make out anything from the story. But maybe its just me...

Anyway, if you were in a hurry fine, but there are things like: comas and dots(not shure what it is . its this). Your text would look better and would be logical if you used ,´s and .´ s.

Mikk

Dec 1, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario
Like a lot of other flourishes I've been asked and sometimes accused of using cards stuck together, hinged cards, magnetic cards and others.
Laymen are pretty creative when thinking of 'methods' for flourishing ;).

May 3, 2008
Well I really enjoy card flourished because they're so unique. You can be AMAZING at tricks with a yo-yo but people will still enjoy card flourished more because they're just so much more unique.

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
Maria told me I must have no life.

G

PS: That was before I showed her my finger excercises. Thank you, Bucks. ;)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results