About Digital Dissolve...

Oct 28, 2008
Ok, so I am more of a card magician, and wanted to start adding new things into my routine. I admit, I am pretty bad when it comes to coins, but do you think I would be able to do Digital Dissolve or is it too advanced for a beginner coin magician? Thanks!

May 24, 2008
With proper practice, you should be able to perform it without any coin magic experience.

Sep 1, 2007
California
Haha not much skill required mate, if I remember correctly. It might be a bit more useful to research the product and try out similar ones. That way, you can gauge your ability. I don't think anyone can really determine for you whether or not you'll be able to do this. Just practice, practice, and uhm... practice.

Oct 28, 2008
Haha not much skill required mate, if I remember correctly. It might be a bit more useful to research the product and try out similar ones. That way, you can gauge your ability. I don't think anyone can really determine for you whether or not you'll be able to do this. Just practice, practice, and uhm... practice.

Yeah I will try my best to practice this trick as it looks like it will get amazing reactions! Also about the gimmick, is it sturdy/reliable?

Sep 1, 2007
California
God knows, I'd never buy the effect... but I'm sure it will remain sturdy/reliable for a while assuming you treat it nicely. Personally, I'm more proud of the magic I can do without gimmicks and coins, so I suggest get another opinion haha =)

Sep 2, 2007
Also about the gimmick, is it sturdy/reliable?
Personally, I've had my Digital Dissolve gimmick for more than a year, performed with it on an almost daily basis, and, with good care, it still is in fantastic working condition. As such, the gimmick is very reliable and sturdy -- as is the norm with coins crafted by Jamie Schoolcraft -- and, with care, should last you a pretty long time.

Additionally, as previously mentioned, you can add Digital Dissolve to your repertoire without much knowledge of coin magic. Of course, prior knowledge is always helpful -- and with it, one can come up with an almost infinite number of additional applications and uses for the effect. But -- to answer your previous question -- with practice, you should be able to get Digital Dissolve down without much, or any knowledge, of coin magic.

Cheers,
JTM

Oct 28, 2008
Personally, I've had my Digital Dissolve gimmick for more than a year, performed with it on an almost daily basis, and, with good care, it still is in fantastic working condition. As such, the gimmick is very reliable and sturdy -- as is the norm with coins crafted by Jamie Schoolcraft -- and, with care, should last you a pretty long time.

Additionally, as previously mentioned, you can add Digital Dissolve to your repertoire without much knowledge of coin magic. Of course, prior knowledge is always helpful -- and with it, one can come up with an almost infinite number of additional applications and uses for the effect. But -- to answer your previous question -- with practice, you should be able to get Digital Dissolve down without much, or any knowledge, of coin magic.

Cheers,
JTM
Thanks for the advice! I will probably be buying it soon.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results