About MagicSir

Oct 13, 2007
Hi,

first of all I would like to thank you for this project.
I just saw your intro video for the first time and it looks great.

I was searching for free magic tricks and then I went to magicsir.com from there I got in this site by a link in some video trick.

In magicsir the tricks are free. Is there any Free Tricks revealed here in Theory11?

Thanks for this!

Hi,

first of all I would like to thank you for this project.
I just saw your intro video for the first time and it looks great.

I was searching for free magic tricks and then I went to magicsir.com from there I got in this site by a link in some video trick.

In magicsir the tricks are free. Is there any Free Tricks revealed here in Theory11?

Thanks for this!

Don't go to the free magic tricks revealed websites usually the tricks are garbage.
If you really want good tricks with a huge impact get panic or some of the other great tricks on the site I can guarantee the reactions you will get are worth the money. If you want to learn some basic stuff go to the 1on1 section of this site. I have and i have learned 3 fry and 4for4, two amazing slights and tricks you can add into a ton of tricks or anything. whenever I'm using coins in school I always use 3fry and something to start with because once you get the hang of it it's so easy.
But the tricks onsome websites are really bad they may teach you some good sleights every now and then but really if you want some great tricks save up some money and get them.
Just my opinion/advice.
Hope I helped,
Michael

Free Magic sites don't give you the same type of teaching, or the same quality of teaching that buying something will. Save up that few pennies in the couch, and buy a Dvd, because it will be 20,000 times better than all those free trick things.

Free Magic sites don't give you the same type of teaching, or the same quality of teaching that buying something will. Save up that few pennies in the couch, and buy a Dvd, because it will be 20,000 times better than all those free trick things.
That's not the only reason not to go to an exposure site... IT'S UNTETHICAL. If you go to a free magic site you are stealing from the creator. The creator of the trick/effect put in so much time and effort to achieve his effect that you simply getting it for free is like stealing from him or her. If you are starting off in magic, I recommend Royal Road to Card Magic as a beginner book.

Mitchell

Oct 13, 2007
Thanks for all your comments.

I understand what you are saying. But when you are on the age of 14 you don´t have that much money. Free magic tricks sites are very good.

And I can get nice tricks under those sites.

thanks.

Thanks for all your comments.

I understand what you are saying. But when you are on the age of 14 you don´t have that much money. Free magic tricks sites are very good.

And I can get nice tricks under those sites.

thanks.

You've gotta work for it. I started buying my own effects when I was 10 years old. Save birthday money. Mow lawns. Rake leaves. Anything. If you're really passionate about magic, you'll be willing to do anything to raise money to buy high quality magic.

Sep 1, 2007
UK
Yeah, stay away from the free effect sites

Aswell as everyone elses points that have already been stated, you'll also more than likely be learning the sleights wrong which in the long run .will be problematic

Also not all material is expensive, and there's christmas and birthdays etc

Free effect sights are usually trash. If you have a real interest in magic, then you will find a way to shell out for good effects.

Thats one of my favorite things about magic, any layman can find a free magic sight but usually the effects are garbage. You really have to shell out money for the old books in order to get anything worthwhile.

Sep 16, 2007
Georgia
I just started magic 8 months ago and I started with the free websites then started spending my money to see how much better the stuff you buy is and I have now spent more than $500 on gimmicks,books, and DVD's but it was well worth it.

yeah it is not really a good idea to use those sites. But I understand where your getting at when you have no clue where to buy tricks. When I started I really wanted to use exposure site, but all I found was that the teaching was very confusing so i just googled my city then typed in magic shop and found out where it was and picked up some DVDs. Also look for magic clubs in your area and ask some of the guys if they would be willing to teach you.

yeah man, ethnicity is one of the important parts of magic, respecting the people and not cheating other artists. Getting tricks for free off of sites and especially downloading content is a nono.

Just either find a local magic shop and start from there, I'm sure they'll be happy to help you out, or visit some of these sites:

Ellusionist.com
this site has some great beginner content and is where I, and alot of other people first started out.

I suppose once you get some experience you can come back to Theory 11 and get some of their products.

But personally, I suggest E, they have some great DVD's which help with specialized topics and you get alot of tricks for not too much cash, and the teaching is great.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results