About T11's marketing of cards

I believe that it's not just the cards but the whole site. This site needs to get more tricks and become known better to th magical community. So we need more tricks and better videos on everything!

Sell ultragaffs whatever you need to do to attract people and make you evenly matched with other magic websites.

Dec 17, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
I believe that it's not just the cards but the whole site. This site needs to get more tricks and become known better to th magical community. So we need more tricks and better videos on everything!

Sell ultragaffs whatever you need to do to attract people and make you evenly matched with other magic websites.

Seriously, why are you doing this?! Let me try and answer all that quickly..

Better videos? t11 has some of the best videos ever! I also think t11 is pretty known, but also not known - it has a nice balance which is great. Quality over quantity, my friend.

Ultragaffs = E. Look at the URL box up there ^ This is theory11!

Sep 4, 2007

I just had to chip in once I saw this.

Sell whatever the site needs to do to attract people? Match the other magic websites? Is that what T11 is about?

Attracting people like wasps to jam or ants to honey? I believe T11's goal is to advance the frontiers of magic, not be a popular supermarket. And in making this their target, even if T11 has just a couple of videos, I'd say it more than matches the other magic websites for having a community that has the right attitude and a leadership that is going the right way.

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com

...Personally I believe this site is better than the other magic sites out there. Where else can you directly talk to a creator of an effect? Have contests EVERY week that can give you free signed stuff? Have unencrypted video so you can do whatever you like with it? (I have all my downloads on my iPod so I can re-watch an effect if I have questions about it. Try doing that with any other magic sites downloaded videos.)

As has been said before, its quality over quantity. I like that there is no flavor of the week effects at T11. They have more than enough material to keep you practicing for weeks. If you need "tons 'o stuff," I do not believe you are adequately practicing or developing your own patter, but I could be wrong.

Sorry about this post, but I hate to see people saying there are not enough effects. It makes me cringe to think how much is being bought that is learned than shown right away, only to move onto the next trick they can get their hands on.

Also, I personally like that T11 might not be as well known as E. This makes the effects that much more difficult to fall to the YouTube magicians, and fall prey to fad magic.

-ThrallMind

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results