About Yesterday part two.

Nov 20, 2013
Here is why I was wrong.
Exposing magic is my right.. but does that make it right? No.
Just because it's legal.. does that make me liked? No.
Just because I have adequate face to face presentation does that mean everyone does? No.
I forgot what it was like to be a magician just starting out trying to show a trick their parents or their buddies. How nerve racking it is to ACTUALLY say "Hey, I have a trick I want to show you." Without the added pressure of "What if they know what I'm doing"

Although I had GREAT support elsewhere my guilt was always in the background I just kept hushing it away. I justified my actions by being EXTREMELY choosey when decided "who gets the goods". I didn't even let my facebook list know where to find the videos. They just knew I was creating magic. I did realize that MY actions effect far more than me. And because of MY choices.. (what I focus on in my magic presentations) I shouldn't FORCE other magicians to choose to follow me and "do as I do" so to speak. My presentational skill makes up for my lack of "perfection" in sleights. But this comes with YEARS of practice on what I find important to me.. "misdirection".

I also noticed that mission of my videos I have up is to INSPIRE CREATIONS and not just go with flow.. Almost any magician from ANY where in the world can pick up on what I'm doing.. But not laymen. So I can't say certain things on the theory11 forums. because it's advertising, I can say.. Cerca Trova. So it was actually useless for the tutorials except to those have have ANY interest in learning magic.. who can now buy it for a very small fee. (I hope I can say this part)

Tweak what you do until you get what you have your values lined up. That's my message of the day. The reason is, I am more upbeat than ever because my values are in align and I tweaked what is available and how it's available. And as stated before.. Fame and fortune mean nothing to me. Progress does.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results