Abyss The Revolutionary Coin In Bottle by The Enchantment

Sep 1, 2007
I'll be posting a review of this in the next couple of days.

If I were you then I would have waited for Factory Sealed and Bullet since we could VERY easily be only a week away from release. I have to admit though, when I saw the preview for the new Abyss I was tempted to buy it until I came back to reality and realized it would be much, much wiser just to wait. I'm happy for you though and will definitely be reading your review as soon as you get it up here.

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
If I were you then I would have waited for Factory Sealed and Bullet since we could VERY easily be only a week away from release. I have to admit though, when I saw the preview for the new Abyss I was tempted to buy it until I came back to reality and realized it would be much, much wiser just to wait. I'm happy for you though and will definitely be reading your review as soon as you get it up here.

Well, since I haven't heard any official release date, or even a rough estimate of when they'll be out, and since this one is probably cheaper than these, and already out and has been given enough reviews for me to make up my mind, I went with this one. That's not to say that I won't review either of E's CIBs in the future, however.

Sep 28, 2007
I read this got a 7 out of 10 rating on the review forums due to lots of misdirection and not "as impromptu".

You have to use your own bottle and everything...not practical enough for most workers.

Can't just use a specs bottle and make it truly impromptu...Lot's of limitations.

The demo looks ok but fishy as well. Not that easy to clean up as it looks.

We are only two days away from October so we should be seeing the release of E's very soon according to what was said on their message boards.

Like many of us, I too have constructed my own little version of a cib, but I really want the ones from E like Bullet and Factory Sealed that the pros said are the most visual, direct and clean penetration effects that they've ever seen.

Some pretty big heavyweights stand by it...must be true.

Sep 1, 2007
Well, since I haven't heard any official release date, or even a rough estimate of when they'll be out, and since this one is probably cheaper than these, and already out and has been given enough reviews for me to make up my mind, I went with this one. That's not to say that I won't review either of E's CIBs in the future, however.

When you look at it businessly, it would make perfect sense if E released them in the next week or two. Brad already revealed that they'll be the next products to be released and we know that Stained Skin is coming out in November, so that leaves October for the month of release since we've already been through September. And when you take into consideration how HUGE the CIB release is going to be, it would only make sense for E to want to leave plenty of time for all of us hungry customers to devour and take in all the wonders of the CIBs. If they plan on doing this, then it doesn't leave them a bunch of time. Plus, I already have my other reasons to believe they'll be released next weekend.

Sep 1, 2007
UK
I definitely don't think we'll be seeing them next weekend lol, soon but not as soon as that.

Trust me it won't be long, basically 100% this month :p

Sep 2, 2007
I definitely don't think we'll be seeing them next weekend lol, soon but not as soon as that.

Trust me it won't be long, basically 100% this month :p

I've read somewhere that there a 75% change that it will be released during the first week of October. (There's 100% chance that its coming out in October, as its scheduled to be released before Stained Skin, which will be released in November.)

A little birdie also told me that something exciting might be occur on October 5th. :D

Cheers,
JTM

Sep 1, 2007
UK
I could be wrong and maybe they will be here within the next couple of weeks, but I know for 100% that something is gonna be happening to coincide with the release... ;)

Sep 14, 2007
I dunno know about you guys, but i have no way of putting a coin in a bottle thats larger to get in without making cuts in the bottle. Lol, and I have absoulutely NO IDEA how to get a coin into a factory sealed bottle without making slits and stuff.... Cant wait for E's CIB's!

Sep 1, 2007
I could be wrong and maybe they will be here within the next couple of weeks, but I know for 100% that something is gonna be happening to coincide with the release... ;)

Ha, yeah, it's going to be awesome. This "thing" that's going to happen is actually what led me to believe that they'd be released next friday or saturday. By the way, how do you know all this stuff, I figured out stuff by myself but what about you? Are you involved in it or have inside connections or what?

PS: this "thing" is no secret so I have know idea why either of us are treating it that way. Eh well....

Sep 1, 2007
UK
Ha, yeah, it's going to be awesome. This "thing" that's going to happen is actually what led me to believe that they'd be released next friday or saturday. By the way, how do you know all this stuff, I figured out stuff by myself but what about you? Are you involved in it or have inside connections or what?

PS: this "thing" is no secret so I have know idea why either of us are treating it that way. Eh well....

Lol... I don't know why we're referring to the thing as 'thing' :p

I just was chatting to someone who would know ;)

Do you know exactly when the thing is going to be happening??

Sep 1, 2007
Lol... I don't know why we're referring to the thing as 'thing' :p

I just was chatting to someone who would know ;)

Do you know exactly when the thing is going to be happening??

I'm pretty sure this "thing" will be happening on October 5th. That's also why I think that the CIBs(or their preview videos if they release thoughs before the actual effects)will pop up that day also. It all makes perfect sense when you think about it.

Ok, considering that Brad Christian told us this "thing" would happen soon, I'm pretty sure it's safe to say what the "thing" is without all this secresy:

Ellusionist is switching to a brand new website. It will still be ellusionist.com, just an amped up, completely re-modeled version. There you have it, now we don't have to refer to it as "thing" anymore lol.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results