Account Deletion

Nov 25, 2007
This post has been edited, thanks to all of the awesome and uber cool magic kiddos here at Theory11. Your advice and professionalism regarding my many postings here on this site has been invaluable. Thank you all for being so amazingly nice to me. You guys are great. HUGS! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 25, 2007
This post has been edited, thanks to all of the awesome and uber cool magic kiddos here at Theory11. Your advice and professionalism regarding my many postings here on this site has been invaluable....

Last edited by a moderator:

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Ahh, I see. I have spent my time with these forums over the years and have had my share of good and bad experiences... so sometime in the future I may be leaving these forums, simply because I have run my course here. :) Thanks Mr. Draven for the reply... your awesome! ;-)

The best thing to do is to simply just not log back in for however long you please. You might want to log back in later on in the future - and we do not want to lose any threads (or posts written by other members who may have spent significant time responding to an existing thread).

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results