Ace of Spades Art

Sep 1, 2007
UK
Ace of Spades Art (New development)

Thought I'd share something I made during a couple of hours this morning. (left) It's not finished yet, but I didn't have time to finish in college and I don't even have my own computer at the moment, so it may be a while before I can get back to it.

Threw in an ace I designed with the black tiger deck in mind quite a while back but don't think I've shared it here yet. (right)

Hope you like. ^_^

EDIT 1: I've just posted a more recent development of the ace, which you can find on page two of this thread. ;)

EDIT 2: I have actually found somewhere it looks promising to get myself a deck or two printed! I'm at home at the moment, so I threw together these in paint... :D
acedreaming.png

Huruey

Attachments

• ace.jpg
    ace.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 340
Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 25, 2007
These are pretty wicked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tiger looks awesome. I've been trying to contact someone to help me design me own cards. haven't had much luck.

I'll try to attach a picture see what you guys think.

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
Thats a pretty sweet pic...but I dont like how you added it to the Black Tiger.
It doesnt seem like it was done right.

Other than that I love it. What program do you use?

-Brad

Sep 1, 2007
UK
Cheers guys. :D

Thats a pretty sweet pic...but I dont like how you added it to the Black Tiger.
It doesnt seem like it was done right.

Other than that I love it. What program do you use?

-Brad

Mainly photoshop. I put the black tiger ace on the card using MS Paint (hence the badness) because I don't have photoshop at home, at least, not at the moment. ;)

Huruey

Sep 1, 2007
UK
I'm in college and have just been tweaking and finishing it up a bit.

Here's the new ace.

Huruey

Attachments

• ace2.jpg
    ace2.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 82
Sep 1, 2007
UK
Here's a really quick initial sketch of a joker...

Huruey

Attachments

• joker.jpg
    joker.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 286
Sep 1, 2007
Dude, if you got these printed in guardians quality or with the finish of the Ellusionist cards (Not the stock, mind you. Thick stock = ok. too thick stock = bleh)

You'd make some money to spend in college!

Oct 16, 2007
It looks pretty sweet, but I would advise to loose the hands in the skull design, and make the skull a little more devilish. The tiger design looks awesome. I love the subtleties in the colours.

Oct 25, 2007
The joker doesn't seem to go with your designs. Might want to consider a different image. (Just my opinion)

Apr 4, 2008
Its a nice design but I don't think anyone would buy it. It's not elegant. Look at the ghost ace of spades. That's beauty. Yours seems too "bad boy". You know with the skull.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results