ACR - New Video

May 15, 2010
With Gerard Way
Very nicely done. Great Job. It looked great.

Please PM me. I loved it so much I am willing to be your friend and hold you hostage so you have to show me and teach me how you did it. :eek:

Just kidding but really that was very very well done.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Everything was executed smoothly, but honestly with that quality of webcam you could have gotten away with a lot. Do you have a script for this?

Sep 1, 2007
Frankly speaking i don't execute Elevator as often as i should, beside showing this here and there to my fellow magicians friends. This is becausei personally think that layman can get enough from DL alone. This particular sleight was being practice due to my love and affections with cards, plus, i have been away from this scene for far too long, it's time for me to get back.

Cheers!

Jun 6, 2010
Nashville, TN
Thats really good but I think you should perform this for laymen it would add a lot more than just a DL because they can actually see it going up. You shouldn't sell this trick for less than it is

Sep 1, 2007
Maybe you guys are right, will try to insert it to my current ACR and test field this for my upcoming show.

Cheers!

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
The elevator move could have been performed a lot better. I've been using the move for about two years and personally I think it looks better with a small motion - much more elegant. It doesn't need brute force shaking like a rag doll type cover. A small up and down motion will suffice. The less cover this move has, the more impossible and smooth and magical it looks.

Sep 1, 2007
Yea, your comment suddenly remind me of Jeff Teo's video which he filmed back ages ago. Thanks for the advice.

Cheers!

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
It looked amazing but I completely agree with Prae on it. A little less shaky moving might make it look more magical.

Definitely don't hold back. Throw that sucker into your arsenal for laymen as well and see what type of reactions you start getting. That is the only way to make modifications and improve.

Sep 1, 2007
Thanks for it, just tried the less shaky handling, and indeed it is as awesome as you guys had said. Looks like this little baby is going to hit the real world soon.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results